SaltCritters.com

Spectras 100 Lagoon Part Deux

spectra

jedimasterben

Would love to push it outside and light it on fire.................could make smores.............

That would probably be a very expensive smore lol

Does nobody play it?

• Like 2

That would probably be a very expensive smore lol

Does nobody play it?

It was my wifes when she was a kid and now nope no one plays it......the nephews and nieces make noise on it ........I was in the hospital years ago with a broken leg and get oh yeah we have a piano now............WTF...........its where my tank used to be........so to be really honest I could give a shit less about it........

• Like 1

#### that almost looked like a crack in the tank

why you using 1/8 tubing to fill 100 gallons? You must have some time on your hands

1/4 you need a better tape............its what comes on the spectrapure...............

Hell going to bed it will be running when I wake up :lol:

• Like 1

Been drinking. Looks tiny to me. You gonna mix salt in the tank? Thought you might have a bad ass mixing and storage tank in your garage. You disappoint me :lol:

• Like 2

Been drinking. Looks tiny to me. You gonna mix salt in the tank? Thought you might have a bad ass mixing and storage tank in your garage. You disappoint me :lol:

Yep easy that way................ :lol: Hell my garage has a boat.....a 40 breeder....and all sorts of other crap in there...........I don't have room to turn around..........oh and a few other things to that you Cali people cant have :P

Oh and well me to I think the 18 pack is almost dead.........

• Like 1
jedimasterben

It was my wifes when she was a kid and now nope no one plays it......the nephews and nieces make noise on it ........I was in the hospital years ago with a broken leg and get oh yeah we have a piano now............WTF...........its where my tank used to be........so to be really honest I could give a shit less about it........

Wait wait wait, so you were in the hospital and come back home and there is no tank but a piano instead? I would have set the ####er on fire on the spot.

• Like 3

Wait wait wait, so you were in the hospital and come back home and there is no tank but a piano instead? I would have set the ###### on fire on the spot.

Tank was gone at the time I took it out. But yes I was gone and came home to a piano........

• Like 2

Tank was gone at the time I took it out. But yes I was gone and came home to a piano........

That's such a sad story :(

But is the tank filled up yet?

• Like 2

That's such a sad story :(

But is the tank filled up yet?

Half :lol: only a 90 GPD RO unit............hopefully I don't burn up the booster pump :unsure:

• Like 1

Half :lol: only a 90 GPD RO unit............hopefully I don't burn up the booster pump :unsure:

Nah, I use mine all the time to fill my 30g rubbermaid trash can for water changes in the 90g FW tank. You'll be fine :)

• Like 1

Well shit is happening :lol: #### that piano in the background I am filling the tank.....................

IMG_2951.jpg

When I glanced at this post I thought it said 'Shit happened' and the tank had cracked lol. I'm glad that everything is running smoothly!

• Like 4

When I glanced at this post I thought it said 'Shit happened' and the tank had cracked lol. I'm glad that everything is running smoothly!

Exactly my reaction too

• Like 4

Exactly my reaction too

I can kind of see where you say a crack....everyone saw a crack but me :lol: I knew what was going on so.......

Well tried to burn it all down tonight :unsure: messing with heater placement and well have 2 won bros heaters and they run of the apex.....well apex is not turned on yet but the EB8 was hot I guess.......saw some smoke and was WTF is that and pulled the chord.....went around the front of the tank and saw melted heater feet........funny thing was only one out of the 2 did it? I plugged the one that did not heat up into the wall outlet and it started to get warm so not sure why it did not melt also.......#### it I am done and drinking beer now......hopefully I hear water splashing in the sump soon.......

• Like 5

I can kind of see where you say a crack....everyone saw a crack but me :lol: I knew what was going on so.......

Well tried to burn it all down tonight :unsure: messing with heater placement and well have 2 won bros heaters and they run of the apex.....well apex is not turned on yet but the EB8 was hot I guess.......saw some smoke and was WTF is that and pulled the chord.....went around the front of the tank and saw melted heater feet........funny thing was only one out of the 2 did it? I plugged the one that did not heat up into the wall outlet and it started to get warm so not sure why it did not melt also.......#### it I am done and drinking beer now......hopefully I hear water splashing in the sump soon.......

I've left my heater on more than once while siphoning out the back chambers :blink:

It's never done any permanent or unrecoverable damage, though. Like you, I smelled smoke and figure it out right away.

• Like 1

I've left my heater on more than once while siphoning out the back chambers :blink:

It's never done any permanent or unrecoverable damage, though. Like you, I smelled smoke and figure it out right away.

Well I did mess a few things up...........

And on a brighter note I hear water dripping.........it hit the sump finally........

• Like 4

Well I did mess a few things up...........

And on a brighter note I hear water dripping.........it hit the sump finally........

Snooze-fest........................ :scarry:

• Like 4

Snooze-fest........................ :scarry:

Yeah no ####ing shit............am ready to hit it with a sledgehammer.......shit is pissing me off.......has not been a good day in the spectra house today.......

• Like 2

Yeah no ####### shit............am ready to hit it with a sledgehammer.......shit is pissing me off.......has not been a good day in the spectra house today.......

Could be worse..........could be living in the RTF House. :o

• Like 4

Could be worse..........could be living in the RTF House. :o

Yeah all he does is clean........he texted me at 8 talking about cleaning up WTF.......who cleans there house :lol:

• Like 3

Yeah all he does is clean........he texted me at 8 talking about cleaning up WTF.......who cleans there house :lol:

You got me. I'd just build a new one off to the side.

• Like 4

You got me. I'd just build a new one off to the side.

Gotta make room for fish tanks somehow.

Sorry you had a bad day, Spectra. Get that tank filled up, put some corals in it, and bask in the reflected glory.

• Like 3

Gotta make room for fish tanks somehow.

Sorry you had a bad day, Spectra. Get that tank filled up, put some corals in it, and bask in the reflected glory.

Trying to........just tossed in half a bag of RSCP will see what its at in the morning.........sand and rock are patiently waiting........

and thanks!

• Like 2

Well did a quick check on the Milwaukee Salinity checker and 1.025 so................tossed in 80lbs of Fiji Pink...............

Looks like the water at the shit plant down the road :unsure: on my last beer so evening is coming to an end...........

IMG_2962.jpg

• Like 6