ReefWeeds

Softies, Gorgs, LPS  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Leathers only
    • Softies including leathers
    • Gorgonians
    • LPS

As Promised here's a FEW of my corals I've been able to collect over the past months!post-90952-0-61642000-1458162564_thumb.jpg

Here's My 2 Scolymia during feeding time. I like to feed a blender mush which consists of chunky foods such as Mysis and Krill... It's then soaked in oyster Feast and R.O.E. post-90952-0-61456300-1458162676_thumb.jpg Here's my Vulcan Eye Zoas post-90952-0-03752800-1458162717_thumb.jpg Here's My Zoathind Rock! More to come soon!

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that looks like really scary complicated deadly surgery to me.

Nope, it was super easy. Just cut it with some scissors and that's it.

Wow Felicia!! Thank you for showing me how it's done. That was awesome!!

Thanks! Luckily fragging softies tends to be really easy :)

I found it in the frag tank and thought it was cool :)

Will send you my address asap so you can free up space in your tank.

Will send you my address asap so you can free up space in your tank.

lol!

Hey Newstead, TY for liking my reply in regards to Tank Size for 2 Clowns and other Live Stock.

So I just found this picture of a really awesome softy and LPS tank... What's everyone's thoughts?post-90952-0-29762800-1458246610_thumb.png Thinking about doing this in my tank... Still have a little bit to change... Should I go for this look or something like this? Sorry for bad quality it was a screen shot;)post-90952-0-66045700-1458246714_thumb.png

Hammerstone

As Promised here's a FEW of my corals I've been able to collect over the past months! image.jpg

Here's My 2 Scolymia during feeding time. I like to feed a blender mush which consists of chunky foods such as Mysis and Krill... It's then soaked in oyster Feast and R.O.E. image.jpg Here's my Vulcan Eye Zoas image.jpg Here's My Zoathind Rock! More to come soon!

i need the top one!!! Is there any other names for it? It's beautiful!!

So I just found this picture of a really awesome softy and LPS tank... What's everyone's thoughts?attachicon.gifimage.png Thinking about doing this in my tank... Still have a little bit to change... Should I go for this look or something like this? Sorry for bad quality it was a screen shot;)attachicon.gifimage.png

I like the setup in the first tank! Really cool and very calming!

I like the setup in the first tank! Really cool and very calming!

I too like that same Tank and I really Like that Big Green Basketball :D (Far Left)

So I just found this picture of a really awesome softy and LPS tank... What's everyone's thoughts?attachicon.gifimage.png Thinking about doing this in my tank... Still have a little bit to change... Should I go for this look or something like this? Sorry for bad quality it was a screen shot;)attachicon.gifimage.png

the 1st tank has an overall soothing quality to it. Very artistic looking. Can't tell much on the 2nd pic, but that bridge is amazing!

IMG_6642_zpszyb8fjls.jpg

love this! what is it? must try to find his sibling

HarryPotter

the 1st tank has an overall soothing quality to it. Very artistic looking. Can't tell much on the 2nd pic, but that bridge is amazing!

Random leather

Yep, the top tank and i love the girth of that gorgonian. It's stupendous!

I like these in which there are a few key leathers, not every single type or thrown in willy nillly. Just looks more simple but elegant.

I finally joined the revolution...

Weeping Willow

20160317_203127_zpsibkxr3jc.jpg

YEAH!!! Where did you score that???

Toadstool leather :)

YEAH!!! Where did you score that???

I went to the LFS for water... duh... It was a tough decision between that and a frag off the Australian leather he's had for 6+ years (in the background of this pic).

20160309_144100_zpswuyebfnu.jpg

I went to the LFS for water... duh... It was a tough decision between that and a frag off the Australian leather he's had for 6+ years (in the background of this pic).

20160309_144100_zpswuyebfnu.jpg

:lol: DUH of course!!! How'd I not know this?? And hello! You should've gotten both :)

Once mine grows more I can send frags to you and whoever else wants them. You'd just have to pay shipping

Sign me up! I'll pay shipping plus something for the frag.

Archived