• Leathers only
    • Softies including leathers
    • Gorgonians
    • LPS

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope! I am hoarding it!

You keep getting things and there will be no room for it :lol: Maybe you should just start stacking them......... :unsure:

You keep getting things and there will be no room for it :lol: Maybe you should just start stacking them......... :unsure:

WAAAAAY ahead of you :lol:

One of my LFS has a ton of that branching GPS. It kinda "folds" like an upside down U when it branches. Pretty awesome

I have not seen anything yet that comes close to it an a LFS. Just the normal GSP......

I have not seen anything yet that comes close to it an a LFS. Just the normal GSP......

I actually saw some of it at one of my local stores when I went on Friday. I hadn't seen it around before. They were charging like $35 for a small piece.

I actually saw some of it at one of my local stores when I went on Friday. I hadn't seen it around before. They were charging like $35 for a small piece.

Wow for GSP :o well I guess my free price was good then......Did pay 20 bucks for a frag though and the GSP was a freebie.......oh and the 20 dollar frag ;) or maybe mini colony........

IMG_1576.jpg

yea I know not a softy :)

Wow for GSP :o well I guess my free price was good then......Did pay 20 bucks for a frag though and the GSP was a freebie.......oh and the 20 dollar frag ;) or maybe mini colony........

IMG_1576.jpg

yea I know not a softy :)

Nice! Yeah that was exactly my reaction to the price! I get that its the branching variety, but its still GSP. Way more than I'd pay for it!

Elizabeth94

Whoa, stop the train. Branching gsp? I was thinking about cutting acrylic rods, making some cool shapes and letting gsp's grow on it, but now you are showing me that I don't have to do that?!

Doing some more research after work for sure.

Is there such a thing? I have never heard of them before.

yeah, they look just like GSP, but purple :) Some have fluorescent centers, some don't.

yeah, they look just like GSP, but purple :) Some have fluorescent centers, some don't.

Yep searched it out and see it is kind of purple.

Hell just get some blue clove polyps :huh:

Yep searched it out and see it is kind of purple.

Hell just get some blue clove polyps :huh:

I have those already :lol:

they don't get as grassy as the GSP

Elizabeth94

Ugh, now I want those too..

This site is bad for a college kids wallet. Hell, I just ordered a smiz lid. Good thing I graduate in May. Then the site will be just fine for my tank

Does anyone have any purple star polyps?

Ugh, now I want those too..

This site is bad for a college kids wallet. Hell, I just ordered a smiz lid. Good thing I graduate in May. Then the site will be just fine for my tank

ha! Love it. what are you studying?

Elizabeth94

Nothing interesting :happy:

Criminal Justice. No, not to be a lawyer (everyone expects that from me). To be a police officer actually.

ha! Love it. what are you studying?

Criminal Justice. No, not to be a lawyer (everyone expects that from me). To be a police officer actually.

Well, I say that's pretty damn interesting! That's awesome.

Whoa you need a degree in criminal justice :huh: I thought as long as you were a bad shot and could club people that's all that mattered :lol: I know bad but I knew a few police officers and the stories :lol: Lets just say one officer shot his partner in the butt :lol:

I cant take it anymore. So many beautiful corals. Trip to lfs tomorrow for some softies!!

Weeds not softies ;)

Once mine grows more I can send frags to you and whoever else wants them. You'd just have to pay shipping

Now you did it :lol: they are going to start sending messages.......

Dick not Richard ;)

Hey I have some weeds in my tank........can you believe I have some xenia and a green polyp toadstool :blink:

and of course GSP.......

Hey I have some weeds in my tank........can you believe I have some xenia and a green polyp toadstool :blink:and of course GSP.......

WTF got into you ?

Archived