Innovative Marine Aquariums

Buyer : Braaap not to be dealt with

bobssecrtsn

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well when you try and bash someone with nothing to go by this is going to be the end result. That and everyone loves me. Not sure why. Because I'm good looking?

No cuz u 2 Kool 4 Skool

This isnt any fun unless the OP comes back....

Not so sure, he probably did not expect it to become braaaps place in the end. We turned something bad into something fun. <3

Not reef safe? ok- PM me your address and I'll drop it off at the UPS store. I've never shipped a coral before, they'll know what to do right?

LOL got a laugh from that!

Braaap's lounge!

I just noticed your thread is linked to your sig. LOL. Maybe we could get a mod to move it?

What's crazy is I offered to buy the light locally lol he ignored me oh well

Probably figured you'd get it intact.

Well when you try and bash someone with nothing to go by this is going to be the end result. That and everyone loves me. Not sure why. Because I'm good looking?

No I just think everyone likes an asshole :P

Suck a bag of dicks braaap! I hate you

Wow does someone need a hug :lol:

It's the beard.

dont all Canadians have beards?

I am only first generation canadian. Also last I looked I was not a dwarf women from middle earth. :P

You're in the braaap lounge silly

Right, Braaap lounge

I am only first generation canadian. Also last I looked I was not a dwarf women from middle earth. :P

Right, Braaap lounge

Bearded dwarf women are freaks ... You should try one

Why else do you think we all like Stella ?

Suck a bag of dicks braaap! I hate you

Everyone HATES Braaap....hes just one of those things in life that you hate but for some reason cant help loving at the same time.

Case in point this thread. The OP hated him so much but couldnt just let things go. He had to come make this thread, unconsiously knowing that it would turn into Braaaps happy place.

Archived