Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Buyer : Braaap not to be dealt with

bobssecrtsn

i sold and shipped a sunpower as well but i feel like it took the better route and packed it myself as recommended by the manager at ups. She had zero clue as to what it was even was.

to the op though. as a seller you HAVE to take the good and the bad with selling thing. sometimes shipping things just doesnt work out. But it NEVER the buyers fault. EVER.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not even close braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

Mr. Coral feedback threads were epic

Why you gotta bust my bubble? Never saw those threads.

Scissors I've never even tried a razor sounds like a disaster. Get a pair that works better than your current UPS packing/shipping/seller shitty pair. Cereal cuts like butter but it has to be real scissors not those short bus safety ones you're using.

These won't work? No wonder I'm having a hard time.

wild_ones_lion.jpg

I just got a ton of filter floss and it's... Different. Soft, cuts through and through with scissors. Like usually it's somewhat rough on one side but now it's all soft. I kind of like it since it cuts so easily

Are there fan shrouds "necessary"? Or just aesthetic

Probably not but they look better than just a hole for a fan.

Damn.... Did you have to post this? Now I'm gonna have nightmares....

Yes Steve they were!

7757605.jpg

I had a lightbulb sent to me, it was the wrong ones, in two days I had the new ones, with a shipping label - pre paid and off it went back. these bulbs were in armour, I swear to god, nothing would break them. All in all, it was a well done situation. If the seller is going to bitch about hte cost of sending it back which we saw, dear gods, never would I consider dealing with them.

Also if OP actually read the post by the UPS store staffer, they'd have realised they were not paying ot have it shipped anywhere for inspection.

I had a lightbulb sent to me, it was the wrong ones, in two days I had the new ones, with a shipping label - pre paid and off it went back. these bulbs were in armour, I swear to god, nothing would break them. All in all, it was a well done situation. If the seller is going to bitch about hte cost of sending it back which we saw, dear gods, never would I consider dealing with them.

Also if OP actually read the post by the UPS store staffer, they'd have realised they were not paying ot have it shipped anywhere for inspection.

I thought decepticons made their own light bulbs.... :)

I thought decepticons made their own light bulbs.... :)

no, we like to go bulb shopping from time to time. We eat them like people eat pixy sticks. Sort of like candies.

Cencalfishguy56

Why you gotta bust my bubble? Never saw those threads.

These won't work? No wonder I'm having a hard time.

wild_ones_lion.jpg

Probably not but they look better than just a hole for a fan.

7757605.jpg

Lmao dude I'm dead rn because of those scissors :lol:
gulfsurfer101

Not even close braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

Mr. Coral feedback threads were epic

Most of these guys weren't here for all that noise!
gulfsurfer101

Dude this reminds me of old school NR where everyone would bash the op and none of the mods gave a single sh!t because op was reh tard! Thanks for the memories guys! That's why I stick to the fb pages I haven't been banned from lol!

Come to think of it, with it being under $100 declared value they probably wouldn't have inspected it anyways. UPS would have sent the claim paperwork to The UPS Store you shipped it from and they would contact you for the receipt of sale or an ad online of the cost so the store can send it to UPS Capital Claims.

I would contact the franchisee or The UPS Store headquarters and discuss the packing with them and tell them what the associate at the store told you about the claim.

LeCharlesMuhDickens

I ship around 70 packages a week and claims are not difficult or time consuming to deal with. Either party can file the claim and pictures will do if the item isn't in the hands of who is filing the claim. The easy thing to do would have been to refund the dude, file a claim with ups for damaging the item and receive your check in about a week. Always package things yourself, always use insurance and always take pictures before it leaves. A few simple steps can save a ton of irritation. Let the shipping company eat it, going after each other is always pointless when something arrives damaged.

On a side note, don't use some third party nonsense shipping store. Those mom and pop franchises are always managed by idiots and will fight you every step of the way to avoid losing money.

Talk about a bunch of irrational and unreasonable nonsense over nothing.

Most of these guys weren't here for all that noise!

Is this the Mr. Coral from Frederick Md? I wasn't here for the thread but if it's the same guy, what a dick.

The OP left the hanging kit in a plastic bag inside his fixture and when it smokes said "I think new fixtures are supposed to smoke right"

Just saying.

:lol:

Scissors I've never even tried a razor sounds like a disaster. Get a pair that works better than your current UPS packing/shipping/seller shitty pair. Cereal cuts like butter but it has to be real scissors not those short bus safety ones you're using.

:lol: Wait, you're telling BrAAAAAAAp not to use safety scissors? That's a dangerous proposition. He may not have any fingers to type without his safety scissors which means this thread will die :(

i sold and shipped a sunpower as well but i feel like it took the better route and packed it myself as recommended by the manager at ups. She had zero clue as to what it was even was.

to the op though. as a seller you HAVE to take the good and the bad with selling thing. sometimes shipping things just doesnt work out. But it NEVER the buyers fault. EVER.

This. I packed my own sunpower when I sold it a few weeks ago - wrapped the cords in bubble wrap separately, made sure nothing would push on the stainless housing, etc. Yet I was prepared to take responsibility if something got damaged in shipping - which is also why I insured it for the full retail value.

This post make me worry how is my ATI unit's condition post at delivery. I got it off ebay from BRS. It reached home Monday and since I travel for work and won't get home till tonight so have no idea what state it came in :(

:owned: Bump for the morning crowd giggles :lockdown:

OMG thanks. Couldn't let this die could you? Atleast it has turned into a positive feedback for Braaap page! :D

77f2f2c6eb4625139b145a4214b9052f.jpg

#### YA! I have my own meme!

This post make me worry how is my ATI unit which I just bougth of ebay from BRS. It reached home Monday and since I travel for work and won't get home till tonight so have no idea what state it came in :(

If new ATI supports them with foam blocks so unless an elephant sat on the box it won't be damaged.

:lol: Wait, you're telling BrAAAAAAAp not to use safety scissors? That's a dangerous proposition. He may not have any fingers to type without his safety scissors which means this thread will die :(

I've sent you pictures of my busted ass hands. Even safety scissors aren't safe. hahaha

If new ATI supports them with foam blocks so unless an elephant sat on the box it won't be damaged.

I've sent you pictures of my busted ass hands. Even safety scissors aren't safe. hahaha

The pics on ebay did show it like this so I assume it came this.

If I would ship the light - I would ship like this and also fill the whole empty space with packing peanuts. The hanging kit if I pack would be packed separately in bubble wrap so that there is no change of metal rubbing against metal.

s-l1600.jpg

Sorry to hear Braaap.. you came across so many issue to get your light. Hopefully it gets resolved the right way soon.

The pics on ebay did show it like this so I assume it came this.

s-l1600.jpg

Sorry to hear Braaap.. you came across so many issue to get your light. Hopefully it gets resolved the right way soon.

Ya you should be good. BRS is the shit so I wouldn't worry one bit about it.

I got my $40 back from Amex so I'm good. They will handle the rest. :D

#### YA! I have my own meme!

hahaha you made it your sig. reminds me of someone I knew years ago- he'd always talk about his dirt bikes like braaap braaap braaaaaaap

Lawn has his own lounge, I can see this thread becoming yours

AND lights should be shipped like shown above !!

In all honesty had the plug not been sitting directly on top of the light and pushing AGAINST the box it wouldn't have dented. It was wrapped 4 times in big bubble wrap. They/he placed the plug directly on the metal. When I wrapped my old unit I taped the hanging kit, wrapped the hanging kit, taped the cord down with painters tape to the fixture top, and made sure all the cords were outside of the bubble wrap and on an end at the top of the box. That way it has several inches of movement room and the cords shouldn't press on the top at all.

hahaha you made it your sig. reminds me of someone I knew years ago- he'd always talk about his dirt bikes like braaap braaap braaaaaaap

Not me. I don't even have dirt bikes. :( I'm more of a quad guy. haha

I'll have to say that's a pretty good meme.. lol

I even linked it to my feedback thread(aka this one!) :D

Archived