bobssecrtsn

I'll have to say that's a pretty good meme.. lol

#### YA! I have my own meme!

it even has the right number of aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ' s

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either party can file the claim

With UPS only the shipper can file a claim.

Is this the Mr. Coral from Frederick Md? I wasn't here for the thread but if it's the same guy, what a dick.

Yep. That d bag

And it was multiple threads. Every few weeks some on his sponsor forum some in vendor. If you have free time do a search for Mr. Coral and select to search this forum only.

thanks! forreal!! well yeah its been a rough friday so far, i cut my finger open while cutting my morning orange, at work i dropped a residents iphone and broke the screen.... now dealing all day with my thumb hurting and trying to not bang it anywhere, and also how guilty i feel for dropping the residents brand new iphone smh. :(:happy::happy:

Braaap's lounge!

Braaaps lounge sounds good.

thanks! forreal!! well yeah its been a rough friday so far, i cut my finger open while cutting my morning orange, at work i dropped a residents iphone and broke the screen.... now dealing all day with my thumb hurting and trying to not bang it anywhere, and also how guilty i feel for dropping the residents brand new iphone smh. :(:happy::happy:

this might sound strange, but get some super glue to close the wound.I find it hurts less. whenthe glue is dry, add a bandaind to keep it closed/clean. As for the Iphone, they are garbage when it comes to dropping. SO many people i know have broken Iphones, yet I dropped mine, and ran it over with a bicycle barley had a scuff. When I did break it, it suffered a 9 foot high velocity drop (after banging me on the head)

I wanted to buy that light. Dodgin bullets like the matrix........

yeah, this could be you.

When I used to work at Carmax (many moons ago) I would drop my iPhone 3-4x a day, never once broke a screen until I dropped my new 6s plus in the grass and shattered the screen... :angry:

this might sound strange, but get some super glue to close the wound.I find it hurts less. whenthe glue is dry, add a bandaind to keep it closed/clean. As for the Iphone, they are garbage when it comes to dropping. SO many people i know have broken Iphones, yet I dropped mine, and ran it over with a bicycle barley had a scuff. When I did break it, it suffered a 9 foot high velocity drop (after banging me on the head)

yeah, this could be you.

never heard of the super glue b4, but what i did was i cut the piece of skin that was hanging off my finger, got some antibiotic and walaaaaaa! just like new lol , yea im a concierge in a luxury residential building, and the resident came to me asking for info of how to use her new iphone , her last phone was a blackberry with the side scroll, so she was entering a whole new world.

I wanted to buy that light. Dodgin bullets like the matrix........

Neo+dodges+the+bullet.gif

yeah, this could be you.

Glue works great.

When I used to work at Carmax (many moons ago) I would drop my iPhone 3-4x a day, never once broke a screen until I dropped my new 6s plus in the grass and shattered the screen... :angry:

Have you heard of Doug Demuro and his CarMax fun? Google him. HILARIOUS.

it even has the right number of aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ' s

Hell ya son!

never heard of the super glue b4, but what i did was i cut the piece of skin that was hanging off my finger, got some antibiotic and walaaaaaa! just like new lol , yea im a concierge in a luxury residential building, and the resident came to me asking for info of how to use her new iphone , her last phone was a blackberry with the side scroll, so she was entering a whole new world.

I painted warhammer models and nicked myself often when trimming the figs. As a cook I carry Super glue because of knife wounds. It bonds skin instantly - so makes a great closure. when I had a massive cut on my foot the hospital used a super glue to close it and I used reef glue later to keep it closed (that stuff stayed on for a week) Basically that was what its original intent was. Skin bonding - emergency sutre.

Guy at work cut his hand the one time and asked me if I thought he needed stitches. I told him to just put a little glob of superglue on it and that it was in the cabinet in my office. I walk in 10 minutes later and dude was standing there with his hand completely white (he is dark skinned) with crusty superglue. He probably used half a bottle. :lol:

Have you heard of Doug Demuro and his CarMax fun? Google him. HILARIOUS.

No, I'll have to look him up. I tell you though, I could fill a book with the crazy ass people I either met or worked with in the 2 years (and 3 departments) I was there.

No, I'll have to look him up. I tell you though, I could fill a book with the crazy ass people I either met or worked with in the 2 years (and 3 departments) I was there.

He bought a Rover with a full bumper to bumper unlimited warranty. Paid for it like 2 times. Just bought an Aston Martin with the same warranty. Like 50 days into it he has paid off that warranty as well lol

Urban Legend says that is what it was originally designed for, closing wounds.

Not true but still works great for that purpose.

Guy at work cut his hand the one time and asked me if I thought he needed stitches. I told him to just put a little glob of superglue on it and that it was in the cabinet in my office. I walk in 10 minutes later and dude was standing there with his hand completely white (he is dark skinned) with crusty superglue. He probably used half a bottle. :lol:

LMFAO!!!! :haha:

Urban Legend says that is what it was originally designed for, closing wounds.

Not true but still works great for that purpose.

It is actually true. Cyanoacrylate was developed for the military as a rapid wound sealer and to affix gun mounts and such back in the late 40s.

It is actually true. Cyanoacrylate was developed for the military as a rapid wound sealer and to affix gun mounts and such back in the late 40s.

Actually no it was not. It was being investigated to make clear plastic gun sites in 1942. It was rejected because it stuck to everything. In 1951 Eastman Kodak decided it would make a good glue. Still wasn't intended for medical use.

http://www.supergluecorp.com/?q=history.html

Skin injuries[edit]

CA adhesives may glue body parts, injuries may occur by ripping off parts of the skin.[18][19] However, when left alone, the glue will separate from the skin over the course of time (up to four days). The separation process can be accelerated by applying vegetable oil near, on, and around the glue. In the case of glued eyelids, a doctor should be consulted.[20]

good to know!

This isnt any fun unless the OP comes back....

You think he could change the thread title to "Braaap's lounge"?

Actually no it was not. It was being investigated to make clear plastic gun sites in 1942. It was rejected because it stuck to everything. In 1951 Eastman Kodak decided it would make a good glue. Still wasn't intended for medical use.

http://www.supergluecorp.com/?q=history.html

Close enough

You think he could change the thread title to "Braaap's lounge"?

I hope so...

speaking of superglue... can someone ID this frag? (I have an ID thread, but it's gonna get 50x more traffic here - lol)

blue%20chalace.jpg

Lol .. This tread is getting so much traction and I think we lost direction of the topic like 2 pages back ....

I don't remember any vendor feedback topic get so many hits or replies ..

Archived