Cultivated Reef

Slowtwitch's Not So Nano

Slowtwitch

Thanks man. She's my baby for sure. Doesn't ever want to leave my side. 105 pound lapdog...lol

Thanks! Hopefully one of many this year. :-D

Absolutely, koda is known as my great white shadow around out house :lol: he will straight ignore food over my attention.
  • Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks man. She's my baby for sure. Doesn't ever want to leave my side. 105 pound lapdog...lol

Thanks! Hopefully one of many this year. :-D

Shes only 105 lbs? Man shes just a little thing :) Congrats on the win! :D

Shes only 105 lbs? Man shes just a little thing :) Congrats on the win! :D

Yes. She's my petite flower. At least she thinks so. I picked her partly because she was the smallest in the liter. My wife had never had a giant breed dog and was a little unsure. Her liter mates were half again as big when we got her.

Yes. She's my petite flower. At least she thinks so. I picked her partly because she was the smallest in the liter. My wife had never had a giant breed dog and was a little unsure. Her liter mates were half again as big when we got her.

I've always picked the runt and they seem to turn out to be the biggest. Our big girl is probably 225ish, her dad was only 165 and ma 135. She was growing faster and bigger then the other pups who were all bigger when we got her. I haven't heard from the lady we got her from and lost her email but when she was 175lbs and a yr old the next closest was a male at 140. Shes not fat or overweight at all, shes just a big solid girl :lol:

Hi Everyone. My name is Slowtwitch and I have a coral problem.... :blush:

5hFUlwN.jpg

GaqJe76.jpg

DmBFvhO.jpg

:haha::bling::happydance:

U are a sick Person and need to go to a Detox and Rehab ctr.

Unless U would care to share ;)

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

You got it wet before you skinned the wood? That's love. :wub:

Late to this thread but I see what you did there, and I just spit Monster energy drink all over my work desk laughing. My kind of mind!

5hFUlwN.jpg

GaqJe76.jpg

DmBFvhO.jpg

LOL......you should have it all mounted by now.....let's see some pictures.

Jeez, it's going to take you a week just to cut open all the bags and dip them! Where'd you get them again? You made some vendor very happy :)

Probably a few pics tomorrow. Too tired and my fingers are all covered in super glue. That was a marathon. Let's just say I covered all the bases and picked up sps, lps and leathers for all three tanks.

Probably a few pics tomorrow. Too tired and my fingers are all covered in super glue. That was a marathon. Let's just say I covered all the bases and picked up sps, lps and leathers for all three tanks.

Wow, I was all stressed about gluing one frag the other day. This would give me a heart attack.

jedimasterben

How much super glue did you go through? I mounted I think five frags last night that had been blowing around the tank all willy nilly and literally used two and a half tubes of glue. I know the tubes are only 2g each, but jeez, it's like they're not even filling them halfway now! :wacko:

How much super glue did you go through? I mounted I think five frags last night that had been blowing around the tank all willy nilly and literally used two and a half tubes of glue. I know the tubes are only 2g each, but jeez, it's like they're not even filling them halfway now! :wacko:

One full bottle (15g) of glue and one full stick of putty. I'm with my sps tank today so I'll post a few pics of those corals in that thread. I'll get pics of this tank tomorrow.

Do yourself a favor and buy some of these: http://www.amazon.com/Bob-Smith-Insta-Cure-Ic-Gel-7oz/dp/B0024LL7MI

About $5 for 20g and it's way thicker and way easier to use than standard gel superglue.

I have been using Gorilla glue super glue Cyanoacrylate gel. It works really well and is pretty thick. I can usually get it for around $4 for a 15g bottle and often BOGO at the local HD. I just had to glue 20+ frags (glue putty glue sandwiches) and a couple of them i got a little overzealous and dripped on my fingers... :blush: :blush: :blush:

Do yourself a favor and buy some of these: http://www.amazon.com/Bob-Smith-Insta-Cure-Ic-Gel-7oz/dp/B0024LL7MI

About $5 for 20g and it's way thicker and way easier to use than standard gel superglue.

I have been using Gorilla glue super glue Cyanoacrylate gel. It works really well and is pretty thick. I can usually get it for around $4 for a 15g bottle and often BOGO at the local HD. I just had to glue 20+ frags (glue putty glue sandwiches) and a couple of them i got a little overzealous and dripped on my fingers... :blush: :blush: :blush:

I hate when that happens!

I'll have to check out the Gorilla stuff. I wonder if it's a thick as the IC-Gel? You can make a glue blob up to about 1/2" high with that stuff, it's almost as thick as toothpaste. I never even bother with epoxy, I just pile up the IC-Gel :blush:

5hFUlwN.jpg

GaqJe76.jpg

DmBFvhO.jpg

:lol:

At least you have a good excuse for buying all of that :). Can't wait to see pics of everything!

Archived