New Torches from Cherry Corals

uVtRl3q.jpg

NU4AgMG.jpg

uoZ83tk.jpg

Love this guy :wub:

tJnXTzL.jpg

RBTA

idYWz4n.jpg?1

Lobo is not showing it's true colors yet. Only been in the tank a couple of days. Centers should glow orange soon.

wBnNc0R.jpg?1

Start of a zoa/ paly garden

cDx9KBN.jpg?2

love these gorgs from KPA

9xz5ZH3.jpg?1

Beginnings of a micromussa garden

yLgJwP2.jpg?1

Couple of RFA's. the smaller one is about an inch and a half across for a size comparison

AsQvze9.jpg?1

8VGqziu.jpg

Bicolor Frogspawn from Cherry Corals. This has about six new heads forming

oLdENep.jpg?1

Things are starting to look like this might turn into a real reef...

bEPg2d5.jpg

Fu0Hwro.jpg

Mugging for the camera

6YhNkPu.jpg?1

Chillin in the corner

ZLDVeTY.jpg

Cherry Corals Highlighter Welso. The photo can't do it justice. This thing GLOWS! omgomgomg

0qFJHoe.jpg

O. M. G. :wub:

I love it. That wellso is unbelievable, but I think what I like most is the "little" micromussa garden that's just starting out, built out of colonies that have a dozen heads each already :)

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O. M. G. :wub:

I love it. That wellso is unbelievable, but I think what I like most is the "little" micromussa garden that's just starting out, built out of colonies that have a dozen heads each already :)

Well considering the scale here, it IS little right now...lol

Do we HAVE to call them micromussa????? I hate change LOL.

Everything looks wonderful :).

Thanks!

I'm with you on this one. I still want to call them acans.

Wow man looking good I didn't know you were this far along already, damn time has flown by :wacko: Glad it is all working out and the tanks rockin man, definitely going to be the sweetest dentist office in MI :)

Thanks!
I'm with you on this one. I still want to call them acans.

Micromussa and acans are different.

FWIW that lion likely did you and your patients a favor..... Lions and triggers don't play well, triggers will actually pick the spines off lions and eventually kill them. :wacko:

Wow man looking good I didn't know you were this far along already, damn time has flown by :wacko: Glad it is all working out and the tanks rockin man, definitely going to be the sweetest dentist office in MI :)

Micromussa and acans are different.

FWIW that lion likely did you and your patients a favor..... Lions and triggers don't play well, triggers will actually pick the spines off lions and eventually kill them. :wacko:

Acan lords were renamed to micromussa lords.

Still going to try with the lions. I've seen them together in other tanks. I think the key is to have the right kinds of triggers with the right lions.

Thanks for the props.

Acan lords were renamed to micromussa lords.

Still going to try with the lions. I've seen them together in other tanks. I think the key is to have the right kinds of triggers with the right lions.

Thanks for the props.

Hadn't heard that, still show as acan lords on my lists lol

Goodluck hope they play nice then.

No sweat, looks real good and only going to get better :)

Hadn't heard that, still show as acan lords on my lists lol

Goodluck hope they play nice then.

No sweat, looks real good and only going to get better :)

That's the plan. Bigger IS better. :-D

That's the plan. Bigger IS better. :-D

I been telling everyone that for a long time but silly kids wanna play with nanos :lol: If I neglected a nano the way I been neglecting my big tank id have a dead dried up nano

Took some pics today.

New Torches from Cherry Corals

uVtRl3q.jpg

NU4AgMG.jpg

uoZ83tk.jpg

Love this guy :wub:

tJnXTzL.jpg

RBTA

idYWz4n.jpg?1

Lobo is not showing it's true colors yet. Only been in the tank a couple of days. Centers should glow orange soon.

wBnNc0R.jpg?1

Start of a zoa/ paly garden

cDx9KBN.jpg?2

love these gorgs from KPA

9xz5ZH3.jpg?1

Beginnings of a micromussa garden

yLgJwP2.jpg?1

Couple of RFA's. the smaller one is about an inch and a half across for a size comparison

AsQvze9.jpg?1

8VGqziu.jpg

Bicolor Frogspawn from Cherry Corals. This has about six new heads forming

oLdENep.jpg?1

Things are starting to look like this might turn into a real reef...

bEPg2d5.jpg

Fu0Hwro.jpg

Mugging for the camera

6YhNkPu.jpg?1

Chillin in the corner

ZLDVeTY.jpg

Cherry Corals Highlighter Welso. The photo can't do it justice. This thing GLOWS! omgomgomg

0qFJHoe.jpg

7th picture didn't I send you that Hawaiian paly?

7th picture didn't I send you that Hawaiian paly?

Sure did. It keeps changing colors too. Some polyps have white specs some have pink.

Added the Sailfin today and ordered an Atlantic Blue. Of course the Sailfin immediately went into hiding so no picture yet but it will come. I think the Blue will likely go into one of the nano tanks for awhile since he'll likely only be about 1.5-2 inches big.

Tank is one month old. Big water change today, 30 gallons or about 10%. Diatom bloom is nearly over and corals and fish are all doing well.

Tank looks awesome brother :) so well done.

Thanks. It's coming along. I'm very happy so far. Still needs to settle it before I add too much more. Refining my stock list. Yours is looking good too.

Thanks. It's coming along. I'm very happy so far. Still needs to settle it before I add too much more. Refining my stock list. Yours is looking good too.

Yea that's quite a big bucket you've got to fill lol.

I like that rbta :wub:

I'm waiting to add more to mine once the algae calms down then I'll do another cultivated reef order.

Yea that's quite a big bucket you've got to fill lol.

I like that rbta :wub:

I'm waiting to add more to mine once the algae calms down then I'll do another cultivated reef order.

Holly has some really nice stuff. Take a look at Aqua SD also. I'll likely order from both if them again.

I hope the bta does well. Tank is very immature, but the price was right on the nem so I grabbed it.

Holly has some really nice stuff. Take a look at Aqua SD also. I'll likely order from both if them again.

I hope the bta does well. Tank is very immature, but the price was right on the nem so I grabbed it.

I don't always agree with the tank needs to be whatever amount of time old. I lost mine in this tank,but,they came from a neglected 40 so it could've been anything.

On that same note I transfered a bta out of my NanoCube 28 into the 40 no issues and it lived well over a year in that tank. Yours will be fine. :)

Good husbandry is key obviously, but new tanks can make parameters swing which is never good for the critters. This much volume should minimize that...I hope.

Archived