ReefCleaners.org

Lawnman's Red Sea Reefer 170

Lawnman

Every time I see videos ( :o ) and photos, I think "I want my tank to look like this" so remember the whole "I wanna be like Mike"? Today's version is "I wanna be like Lawn"

That's true. Lawns just too badass for the average individual

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time I see videos ( :o ) and photos, I think "I want my tank to look like this" so remember the whole "I wanna be like Mike"? Today's version is "I wanna be like Lawn"

:rolleyes:

Oh lord......the two of you just sent Lawn to the ER.

I can hear his head inflating from here.....

The price is right! I'll have to remember that one for my big boy tank with a sump someday. Seems very purple for a freshwater bulb but I know it's hard to tell from a picture - is that just the white balance on the camera?

The price is right! I'll have to remember that one for my big boy tank with a sump someday. Seems very purple for a freshwater bulb but I know it's hard to tell from a picture - is that just the white balance on the camera?

No it seems to be purple to the eye as well. Guess we will find out how it does.

Get ready to start growing the crap out of those macros

:happydance:

That's a great price!

I thought so to. Couldn't bring myself to pay 70 dollars for one.

That thing looks way better than that CFL :lol:

Let us know how it works as for the price I am sure many will follow ;)

Will do. Yes it looks way better than the DSL's :).

Wow Lawn, that video of yours is great and your tank is beautiful. I love all the gorgs and your choice of animals.

Thank you Dawn we like some of the same animals.

Nice pics lawn. Can't wait to place another order for a bunch of those gorgs and sponges. New tank goes in next weekend

Pictures and a video :)?

Man I want a bunch of gorgs and stuff but not sure if I have room. Maybe ill order and MAKE room :lol:

Just buy a bunch and make it fit :)

I see a few things there that I want.......KP here I come :rolleyes:

Do it!

Pictures ?

I'm gathering pictures of the construction now. I'll start a new thread when there's something exciting to show. Right now it's just 2x6's and rough drywall.

Archived