inTank Media Baskets

Lawnman's Red Sea Reefer 170

Lawnman

15 weeks old :)

Couldn't remember my Youtube sign in info :blush: thanks Harry.

WTH!!!! Seriously impressed over here with these videos!!!!!! Took you too long to show us you know how to show off your tank :).

Loved both videos :wub:. And the music too!

So is my MP10 defective or do you sometimes find your wet side grate covering not attached to the MP10? So this deadly thing is running in my tank with no protective cover sometimes. I don't know if the snails cause that or what? Seeing your snail and Molly on the MP10 made me think of that issue I'm having with mine.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: Pretty sure this is my MO too! Apparently it is working since the macros are growing with a week straight of light. but so is the cyano in my fuge :wacko:

Which kinda par bulb do you have, Spectra and if you're not going to use it, are you going to sell it? I might be up for buying it :flower:

Not sure really :rolleyes: I picked it up used with the gooseneck. I figured out how to mount it so am going to run it as it is pretty bright.,

Cyano does like the light in my fuge :)

I had to put the cover on my MP 10 last night. Molly likes to get half her body in the MP 10 and hang out :wacko:

Here she is flirting with death

F465A3D5-B469-4231-8217-BF59C202F0E4_5.j

My blenny does the same also.....when I shut off he goes inside of it :o

WTH!!!! Seriously impressed over here with these videos!!!!!! Took you too long to show us you know how to show off your tank :).Loved both videos :wub:. And the music too!So is my MP10 defective or do you sometimes find your wet side grate covering not attached to the MP10? So this deadly thing is running in my tank with no protective cover sometimes. I don't know if the snails cause that or what? Seeing your snail and Molly on the MP10 made me think of that issue I'm having with mine.

Thanks Gena. That is not normal on the MP 10 I would contact Ecotech ot happened to me once or twice on my old blue box.

That's some coveted TOTM jazz right there my friend. Well done!!Music fit perfect

Thanks buddy...

Nice video, Lawn! yeah, I agree with Gena. Who knew you had these hidden talents???

:blush: thanks Stella

Schweet!!! Nice video :wub:

Thanks hopefully it will keep improving.

Your tank is absolutely beautiful, love the painting too!

Thanks... Stellablue painted that for me :).

Lawn,

Thank you for keeping up with your updates! When you started this thread, I gave you a month and figured the updates would diminish, but you're have proved me wrong! I am Very Envious of this tank, Very well done sir!

Your videos are very impressive, Please keep them coming!

Shane

Thanks Gena. That is not normal on the MP 10 I would contact Ecotech ot happened to me once or twice on my old blue box.

Hmmmmm.....ok. I'll probably contact them then. This isn't my blue box but the newer one so not sure what the deal is. Thanks for the heads up :).

Lawn,

Thank you for keeping up with your updates! When you started this thread, I gave you a month and figured the updates would diminish, but you're have proved me wrong! I am Very Envious of this tank, Very well done sir!

Your videos are very impressive, Please keep them coming!

Shane

Thanks Shane good to see you here buddy.

Hmmmmm.....ok. I'll probably contact them then. This isn't my blue box but the newer one so not sure what the deal is. Thanks for the heads up :).

Definetly contact them sure it's still under warranty.

Thanks Shane good to see you here buddy.

Definetly contact them sure it's still under warranty.

It fell off again today :angry:. The thing is I checked my other mp10 and it's just as loose as this one. Could both be faulty? Or maybe the user is faulty LOL.

+1

Ecotech is amazing lol. Bought a used Radion and the RMS mount was broken. They just sent another brand new one with a prepaid return label. Didn't even ask for the serial number or receipt.

It fell off again today :angry:. The thing is I checked my other mp10 and it's just as loose as this one. Could both be faulty? Or maybe the user is faulty LOL.

What thickness glass?

Well they turn and come off and sort of lock back on. They shouldn't be falling off during operation though. But to answer your question yes they all seem lose.

+1

Ecotech is amazing lol. Bought a used Radion and the RMS mount was broken. They just sent another brand new one with a prepaid return label. Didn't even ask for the serial number or receipt.

What thickness glass?

No she is talking about the propeller grate/cover.

Oh, whoops. Well they have to lock on, no? I remember having trouble with it and then figuring how to click them together.

Yep, Harry..it's the propeller cover that isn't staying on :).

Well they turn and come off and sort of lock back on. They shouldn't be falling off during operation though. But to answer your question yes they all seem lose.

Mine turns but there is no lock. I tried today to turn it as far as it go and there was no click. Not on either pump. Oh well. I'll just contact them.

Oh, whoops. Well they have to lock on, no? I remember having trouble with it and then figuring how to click them together.

How did you figure it out? What did you do?

Does yours have the little notches when you put it on? So you fit it on and then give it a slight twist and it should lock in place. At least that's how my MP40 works :)

How did you figure it out? What did you do?

I just fiddled. Rotated the cover around and keep trying until it sort of locks in place... then a little more so that its tight.

Does yours have the little notches when you put it on? So you fit it on and then give it a slight twist and it should lock in place. At least that's how my MP40 works :)

Not sure. I'll look at it again tomorrow. I think I remember notches but I didn't align anything. It's probably the user and not the product :lol:.

Yep, Harry..it's the propeller cover that isn't staying on :).Mine turns but there is no lock. I tried today to turn it as far as it go and there was no click. Not on either pump. Oh well. I'll just contact them.How did you figure it out? What did you do?

Yeah no click but mine seems to stay on. I had one that was really loose one time but it never fell off during operation. Sure they will send you a new one with a return shipping label.

Not sure. I'll look at it again tomorrow. I think I remember notches but I didn't align anything. It's probably the user and not the product :lol:.

:lol: might be :flower:

That tank is insane......nice job, man!

Looks like that shitty light you have is getting by.

: ^ )

Every time I see videos ( :o ) and photos, I think "I want my tank to look like this" so remember the whole "I wanna be like Mike"? Today's version is "I wanna be like Lawn"

Archived