Coral Vue Hydros

Lawnman's Red Sea Reefer 170

Lawnman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your Molly is WAY cuter :) That gorgonian! Is that the new purple one from last week? :wub:

And the catalina! I'm so glad he's still around. What a beautiful fish.

Yes it is one of my favorites now.

Love the Catalina goby lawn! And good morning sir!

Morning Pat

What's that blue dealie in the front of the picture? I dig it

That is a vase sponge. I took a picture just for you buddy :)

5242d14e-9ef9-4aac-9dc3-8b3d7f9b345c.jpg

So whats your full review of the 170? I know i asked you before but trying to decide if i should do the 170 or get a custom tank built. The 170 is appealing because its basically ready to go, if i do a custom i have to build a stand and such but it will give me the opportunity to design it to the way i want. Hard decision.

Everything looka great btw. Love the sponges.

Yes it is one of my favorites now.

Morning Pat

That is a vase sponge. I took a picture just for you buddy :)

5242d14e-9ef9-4aac-9dc3-8b3d7f9b345c.jpg

I swear I look at KP 3x a week for the blue vase sponge as well as the zoanthid encrusted one and the tree sponge and they're never in stock, dammit :)

So whats your full review of the 170? I know i asked you before but trying to decide if i should do the 170 or get a custom tank built. The 170 is appealing because its basically ready to go, if i do a custom i have to build a stand and such but it will give me the opportunity to design it to the way i want. Hard decision.

Everything looka great btw. Love the sponges.

Awesome top to bottom Red Sea hit it out of the park on this one. My only complaint is I wish the ATO container was a little bigger than 1 1/2 gallons. I have designed systems from top to bottom and not having to mess with plumbing but having a quiet system right out of the box was awesome. I haven't heard anyone complain about there Reefer other than a missing or defective part that Red Sea replaced quick.

I swear I look at KP 3x a week for the blue vase sponge as well as the zoanthid encrusted one and the tree sponge and they're never in stock, dammit :)

I have only seen them available 1 time and I bought them :P

I like that sponge....but not as much as that pic of the bta :)

I got a box of stuff today including some northern lights :)

Ow yeah? I need to check out your thread today.

Where are you going to put more polyps?! This thing isn't full yet??

:lol: not yet

I really love the kind of life you have in this tank, this is my kinda tank.

Thanks I am going for a wide assortment of LIFE in this tank.

Tank looks great Lawn. Not sure if you have any left in this beast, but watch that Molly Miller around any carpet nems. Mine got eaten. She was really big too almost four inches long. Found her the other day sticking out of the nem's mouth... :angry:

Tank looks great Lawn. Not sure if you have any left in this beast, but watch that Molly Miller around any carpet nems. Mine got eaten. She was really big too almost four inches long. Found her the other day sticking out of the nem's mouth... :angry:

I have one left at the top of the tank. Wish I could get it out of the rock and put it in the sump.

But thanks for reminding me.

and proud of it :lol: BTW got a polyp order coming from them today :P

I wish they sold the vice zoas like Aquascapers.

Great pics! Molly is very sweet :wub:. I'm not adding anymore fish...but if I was I'd totally get my own Molly :).

I wish they sold the vice zoas like Aquascapers.Great pics! Molly is very sweet :wub:. I'm not adding anymore fish...but if I was I'd totally get my own Molly :).

I wish they did to. But there yellow eyed zoas they have listed are searchlights :wub:

I wish they did to. But there yellow eyed zoas they have listed are searchlights :wub:

What about the neon blue? Do you have those? They look really nice too!

What about the neon blue? Do you have those? They look really nice too!

You have a link or pic? I only have 3 kinds of Vice Zoas now since I killed the other 17-18 :wacko:

They are out of stock :(

Darn! I keep looking for a bunch of things there that I want. I doubt I'll ever see them all in stock at once :) But one can wish ;)

Archived