ReefCleaners.org

Lawnman's Red Sea Reefer 170

Lawnman

jedimasterben

Which one is that?!?

Plexaura flexuosa, I think they call it a purple sea rod or something. It's much 'stiffer' than most gorgonians, so it always stands up straight. ;)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope you are getting a commission from KP because you are forcing me to give them my money.

I should ask them about it lol

THAT is a beautiful gorg.

Oh I wish I could double like the Michael Scott pic hahaha.

Lawn,that's EXACTLY what the goon needs is that purple sea rod dealie.

You do Patrick and it's even better in the tank :)

8440B51D-A0B9-432D-B1EC-1EDBC6FA1834.jpg

5FE794E7-F33A-41AB-A8E2-3E65AB86F539.jpg

Which one is that?!?

Purple sea rod Ben is hot on it :)

Bad ass :)

D0FC1BD4-A563-414F-A120-5FA74F23FC00.jpg

Hey I want a BTA split. I'm still waiting on those zoas......

The Vice zoas? They died in the transfer left them in a bowl of water for days and they all died 18 frags.

I just bought a toadstool that looks just like that!Stand in front of your tank and take a head on shot...please???? Not at an angle. Unless you don't want to do that :flower:. Everyone likes to take angle shots it seems.

Head on shot isn't ready yet :)

I should ask them about it lol You do Patrick and it's even better in the tank :)8440B51D-A0B9-432D-B1EC-1EDBC6FA1834.jpg5FE794E7-F33A-41AB-A8E2-3E65AB86F539.jpgPurple sea rod Ben is hot on it :) Bad ass :)D0FC1BD4-A563-414F-A120-5FA74F23FC00.jpgThe Vice zoas? They died in the transfer left them in a bowl of water for days and they all died 18 frags. Head on shot isn't ready yet :)

Is that rod photosynthetic?

I should ask them about it lol You do Patrick and it's even better in the tank :)8440B51D-A0B9-432D-B1EC-1EDBC6FA1834.jpg5FE794E7-F33A-41AB-A8E2-3E65AB86F539.jpgPurple sea rod Ben is hot on it :) Bad ass :)D0FC1BD4-A563-414F-A120-5FA74F23FC00.jpgThe Vice zoas? They died in the transfer left them in a bowl of water for days and they all died 18 frags. Head on shot isn't ready yet :)

Awesome order man,the purple really kicks it up a notch. Really pretty coral man.

No the Rastas and CARs that all died.

Didn't your mom ever teach you that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all? :lol:

Awesome order man,the purple really kicks it up a notch. Really pretty coral man.

Once you order from them a couple times they give freebies and nice freebies. They sent me 2 purple feathers which are super purple just need to find a spot for it.

Didn't your mom ever teach you that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all? :lol:

Nope!

Once you order from them a couple times they give freebies and nice freebies. They sent me 2 purple feathers which are super purple just need to find a spot for it.

Nice deal sir. Thanks for the heads up, I wandered to their site after seeing your order form they seem like some down ass people over there.

Guess I should have filed a chargeback for my $50. :lol:

Or paid for overnight shipping instead of letting me pick up the Priority ;)

Holy cow! Thats awesome!

Just like SPS minus the red bugs and headaches :P

She's really cute!

I will get some more pics of her once she quits cruising the rockwork :)

TBH I have no red bugs and no headaches :PDo Gorgs need to be spot fed?

Nope they like plankton the best.

I was gonna say lawn the purple rod dealie looks alot like a stick ;)

:lol:

... yet ;)

Exactly!

Or paid for overnight shipping instead of letting me pick up the Priority ;)

Just like SPS minus the red bugs and headaches :P

I will get some more pics of her once she quits cruising the rockwork :)

Hey. I told you I would pay and you said "noooooo I got it. They will be fine." lol

Archived