inTank Media Baskets

Lawnman's Red Sea Reefer 170

Lawnman

I just :wub: KP Aquatics

CFE72949-1835-4B0B-B64A-1A3651669375.jpg

Did your hand feel a little numb after holding it? I always know when I've touched any coral because I get a numbness feeling in the hand that touched it. I must be super sensitive or something. I think gorgonians out of water smell gawd awful too LOL.

How's Molly doing?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did your hand feel a little numb after holding it? I always know when I've touched any coral because I get a numbness feeling in the hand that touched it. I must be super sensitive or something. I think gorgonians out of water smell gawd awful too LOL.How's Molly doing?

She is doing awesome exploring the tank like she owns it. No corals don't bother my hands only hydroids on the inside of my arm. Gorgs smell worse than leathers IMO :wacko:

She is doing awesome exploring the tank like she owns it. No corals don't bother my hands only hydroids on the inside of my arm. Gorgs smell worse than leathers IMO :wacko:

Yeah I'm with both of you on this. Gorgs stink.

Light was a gift so I am getting my first Nanobox.

You will love it bro....trust me :) just look how bright the goon is!

It has a halide hidden in it doesn't it lawn?

Gift from the wife?

No my buddy....

You will love it bro....trust me :) just look how bright the goon is!It has a halide hidden in it doesn't it lawn?

Has 3 mini T5 bulbs in there :lol:

It might have been gift but he'll pay for it one way or another

:^)
Marc.The.Shark

I should ask them about it lol You do Patrick and it's even better in the tank :)8440B51D-A0B9-432D-B1EC-1EDBC6FA1834.jpg5FE794E7-F33A-41AB-A8E2-3E65AB86F539.jpgPurple sea rod Ben is hot on it :) Bad ass :)D0FC1BD4-A563-414F-A120-5FA74F23FC00.jpgThe Vice zoas? They died in the transfer left them in a bowl of water for days and they all died 18 frags. Head on shot isn't ready yet :)

Man, I gotta place another KP order, it's been a while. I have that same star & it's getting pretty big in the 8gal, have more room after the transfer to the 20. I want me some of the ball sponges & a gorg or 2. Are the ball sponges you have from them the regular or nano version?

righttirefire

Has anyone got kp uncured live rock? I'm thinking 60lbs for hitchhikers on my next build. 40 breeder or a lagoon style of similar dimensions

Has anyone got kp uncured live rock? I'm thinking 60lbs for hitchhikers on my next build. 40 breeder or a lagoon style of similar dimensions

I was thinking of getting some for the same reason in my macro tank.

I know it's not exactly answering your question, but I got their cured nano package and was very satisfied with it.

Archived