Lawnman

As I would expect out of you sir lol.

Anemones you say....go on.... :P

Had a little one that was being a pita and moving so in the sump he lives :lol:
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a little one that was being a pita and moving so in the sump he lives :lol:

Well I'm glad you still keep some nems buddy. Wouldn't be your tank if ya didn't :)

I don't really mind him plus there all crooks anyways :) thanks.

I like him. And yup, all crooks and all liars. And that's all I have to say about that :)

I guess that wasn't as controversial a subject as I thought hahahha

why r u trying to start a political war on lawns thread? You do realize this could get out of hand REALLY quickly.

why r u trying to start a political war on lawns thread? You do realize this could get out of hand REALLY quickly.

Because I like breaking the rules. :D

Shit stirrer.

*insert one of jacks emoticons here. Or is it Sancho? I dunno*

So seriously. What are peoples thoughts on Obama?

Oh and nice tank.

I'm surprised there has not been a know assassination attempt on him yet.

I think he's a d-bag :^ )

I'm surprised there has not been a know assassination attempt on him yet.

I think he's a d-bag :^ )

I totally forgot! You are the number one shit-stirrer by which all other shit-stirrers are judged.

Someone was saying they wish the Red Sea Reefers had a fuge. So I said they do just pack the skimmer chamber full of macros I did. I have 7-8 different kinds of macros and mangroves. I have live rock in there with sea foam palys there is a bubble tip anemone in there all kinds of crazy stuff :lol:

4c902461-01bb-4d76-9a8c-2428c1d8a06a.jpg

nice,more pics of fuge lol!

The macro skimmer business is pretty good idea lawnbro,come to think of it,so is the old thread with your solution to a filter sock I believe it was? The capper trapper.

You may be in the wrong line of work sir. :)

Someone was saying they wish the Red Sea Reefers had a fuge. So I said they do just pack the skimmer chamber full of macros I did. I have 7-8 different kinds of macros and mangroves. I have live rock in there with sea foam palys there is a bubble tip anemone in there all kinds of crazy stuff :lol:

4c902461-01bb-4d76-9a8c-2428c1d8a06a.jpg

and your skimmer is still working??? how do you prevent all that crap from messing with the skimmer pump?

speaking of crapper trappers.... ;)

i can't believe i just found this. beautiful!

I haven't forgot you :).

Is that little float the ATO setup they use? That really is a genius idea. Super simple.

yep I love it. No pumps or crap to mess up you can see when the plunger drops water drips in.

1C870B4B-B68D-47A1-972A-DC0DDFD922B5_1.j

and your skimmer is still working??? how do you prevent all that crap from messing with the skimmer pump?

Skims like a champ :) macros grow in clumps and most of them float or stay where you put them. Plus my skimmer is in front and water is moving away from the skimmer to the return pump. But if you hold a big clump of chaeto in your hand you can see how if it was next to the pump water could still flow thru the chaeto.

Archived