Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Lawnman's Red Sea Reefer 170

Lawnman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice! I always assumed it would clog up the skimmer pump. Noted! for my future big boy tank that will have really cool features like an actual sump :)

free-sign-smileys-495.gif

Where did you find that Obama emoticon?

Lawn is it possible to get a head on, high resolution photo? I don't think I've seen a head on photo and would love to be able to zoom in on all that softy life.

Lawn is it possible to get a head on, high resolution photo? I don't think I've seen a head on photo and would love to be able to zoom in on all that softy life.

Ooooh no he didn't......

Fuge looks good, I was considering the same thing and may get around to it after I get more fish.

This thread is like one big advertisement for KPAquatics....

and I approve. They are great.

Agreed, KP Aquatics was awesome the 2 times I ordered from them.

In other words.......as soon as you quit breaking your light guard?

hey this is the last time. Don't have to move the tank anymore until I move out if my parents house.

I will get a full frontal for you soon ;).

Fuge looks good, I was considering the same thing and may get around to it after I get more fish.

Agreed, KP Aquatics was awesome the 2 times I ordered from them.

You should give it a go. I need to trim back my Chaeto it's tsking up to much room.

I'll take one when you are ready to ship them out. Watch those palys in that shot. They can get out of hand real quickly. They spread like wildfire.

My toadstool is about to drop a bunch of babies.
A164D74E-FA15-4859-907B-8FD320528768.jpg

That natural fragmentation or did you induce it? I've got a neon toadstool that is getting pretty large and I am thinking of cutting it

I'll take one when you are ready to ship them out. Watch those palys in that shot. They can get out of hand real quickly. They spread like wildfire.

You got it buddy. Out of hand like everything else in my tank :) like these pink and golds and GSP :P

C888E611-2458-4D98-A9BF-854DB4B130C7.jpg

That natural fragmentation or did you induce it? I've got a neon toadstool that is getting pretty large and I am thinking of cutting it

Natural it sits pretty close to the MP 10 and I noticed it just started tearing this week.

The petroglyphs look good!!! they've spread a lot!

They were stretching so I just bumped the % to 95 now.

But to answer the question from earlier I am not worried about certain corals taking over. I have no problem pulling out a rock and a scapel and going to town. If a certain corals want to fight survival of the fittest in the budget reef :). My bubble tip anemone lays on a toadstool all day right now lol. Anways I like pest corals and they are cheap and most of the time free. I like looking in all the cracks and holes and seeing some sort of life. Now for some pictures we don't need this turning into Jack's thread!

54f15d4b-cec7-4a93-a0db-7abd3ce1315c.jpg

8DD03E5D-E5F3-46E2-89E2-7BC97E53183C.jpg

D71A6065-9D2F-4EDE-BE9A-73884210310A.jpg

4a6f61c6-640e-4fc4-8b25-fb7c7b1cb195.jpg

E9C65A70-7704-4B76-A6A7-D6D529EE3528.jpg

065BA840-7743-4703-BC2A-229AF8661811.jpg

1746D029-29CA-4DAD-A933-DB4594DE1178.jpg

D54DB28F-D18B-4264-9009-B9D23321F6F0.jpg

62b322ea-5d7f-4086-af96-ed3b94b3442a.jpg

Everything is looking GREAT!!!!! Love that top down shot.

The big orange sponge and gorgonians are awesome looking. Can't believe how filled it in looks after what, 2.5 months?

Thanks and yes almost 12 weeks this Saturday. Stella sent me a shit ton of corals she was hoarding so that and a few KP orders filled it up nicely :lol: not really sure where I am going to put all this stuff coming tomorrow from KP :)

Thanks and yes almost 12 weeks this Saturday. Stella sent me a shit ton of corals she was hoarding so that and a few KP orders filled it up nicely :lol: not really sure where I am going to put all this stuff coming tomorrow from KP :)

lol I did hoard shit, didn't I? Oh, I saw some open rock where that stuff is going to fit nicely :)

lol I did hoard shit, didn't I? Oh, I saw some open rock where that stuff is going to fit nicely :)

And I got some of those little circle mag rock magnets today. I am going to glue some rubble on them and make some platforms for gorgs on the overflow :P

Archived