Cultivated Reef

Lawnman's Red Sea Reefer 170

Lawnman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what schedule do you run your fuge light ? All the time or ?

Seems like I run it for 3-4 days straight then turn it off a day then back on for a week :lol:

Awesome video, deserved to be posted here instead of PB

Thanks Harry....

Seems like I run it for 3-4 days straight then turn it off a day then back on for a week :lol:

Thanks Harry....

Ok so no real schedule :lol:

I have one of those par bulbs and a gooseneck but room is so limited that I might just look for a puck of some sort......room is scarce in my stand.......

Awesome tank... on page 2 or 3 you have a picture of a fish all zoomed in... looks like a big fish, then you pan out and hes just a wee lad! love it.

Thanks Harry....

:lol: Pretty sure this is my MO too! Apparently it is working since the macros are growing with a week straight of light. but so is the cyano in my fuge :wacko:

Ok so no real schedule :lol:

I have one of those par bulbs and a gooseneck but room is so limited that I might just look for a puck of some sort......room is scarce in my stand.......

Which kinda par bulb do you have, Spectra and if you're not going to use it, are you going to sell it? I might be up for buying it :flower:

Awesome tank... on page 2 or 3 you have a picture of a fish all zoomed in... looks like a big fish, then you pan out and hes just a wee lad! love it.

Ha the clown goby.

:lol: Pretty sure this is my MO too! Apparently it is working since the macros are growing with a week straight of light. but so is the cyano in my fuge :wacko:

Which kinda par bulb do you have, Spectra and if you're not going to use it, are you going to sell it? I might be up for buying it :flower:

Cyano does like the light in my fuge :)

I had to put the cover on my MP 10 last night. Molly likes to get half her body in the MP 10 and hang out :wacko:

Here she is flirting with death

F465A3D5-B469-4231-8217-BF59C202F0E4_5.j

Cyano does like the light in my fuge :)

I had to put the cover on my MP 10 last night. Molly likes to get half her body in the MP 10 and hang out :wacko:

Here she is flirting with death

F465A3D5-B469-4231-8217-BF59C202F0E4_5.j

Bert the blenny does this too and it freaks me out :wacko: I put the foam cover on mine too.

Bert the blenny does this too and it freaks me out :wacko: I put the foam cover on mine too.

Half her body was in it last night I was saying NO NO NO. Ran out to the garage to find the cover and came back to her sitting like that.

That moment when you build a potential shopping cart at KPA (without a cycled tank) because Lawn's tank looks so good...

awww Lyle :blush: so sweet and it's not even Valentines :).

Half her body was in it last night I was saying NO NO NO. Ran out to the garage to find the cover and came back to her sitting like that.

Hey now, you were the last remaining one who called me Kyle. Stop now and I might forget who I am on here :lol: but anyway. Got a few gorgs picked out for behind my rock structure, maybe a few invertebrates from them too. Just need to finish the boring cycle phase

Lovett's a nice guy, Lawn. Isn't he?? :wub:

Hey now, you were the last remaining one who called me Kyle. Stop now and I might forget who I am on here :lol: but anyway. Got a few gorgs picked out for behind my rock structure, maybe a few invertebrates from them too. Just need to finish the boring cycle phase

:lol: ok Kyle :). Have you tested anything to see where the cycle is at?

Tank looks good sir,dug the video.

Thanks buddy.... All that snow melted yet :lol: ? Indiana sent a 1 of our snow melters to NJ :)

Lovett's a nice guy, Lawn. Isn't he?? :wub:

yes he is!

Tested last night. Started at 3ppm ammonia on Friday, yesterday was down to 1ish so I know it's working. Gonna test again today and probably add a few drops of the ammonia from dr tims. My guess is right around a week away from being ready

Tested last night. Started at 3ppm ammonia on Friday, yesterday was down to 1ish so I know it's working. Gonna test again today and probably add a few drops of the ammonia from dr tims. My guess is right around a week away from being ready

:happydance: getting closer!

Awesome....

Thanks buddy.... All that snow melted yet :lol: ? Indiana sent a 1 of our snow melters to NJ :)

yes he is!

Oh hell yea that's awesome

This post cracked me up. Wee lad is a perfect description for a clown goby :)

Archived