Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Lawnman's Red Sea Reefer 170

Lawnman

getting one of his new rainbow zoas? If not you should be

I didn't see those? No, a couple beautiful acros and hopefully a few Yumas. But I'll ask about rainbow Zoas, I'm intrigued

I don't want to make Lawn barf from an acro but he's probably sleeping... This is what got me to make an order:

3BC39C2D-2D43-492B-AECB-C9755D1858EB_zps

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't see those? No, a couple beautiful acros and hopefully a few Yumas. But I'll ask about rainbow Zoas, I'm intrigued

I don't want to make Lawn barf from an acro but he's probably sleeping... This is what got me to make an order

Oh that's a nice one for sure. Here's the rainbow zoa

E3DE5404-CB6B-4E90-83DA-53A7B66CF4E3_2.j

I don't want to make Lawn barf from an acro but he's probably sleeping... This is what got me to make an order:

3BC39C2D-2D43-492B-AECB-C9755D1858EB_zps

LOL this photo for SURE doesn't fit with this thread.

I don't want to make Lawn barf from an acro but he's probably sleeping... This is what got me to make an order:3BC39C2D-2D43-492B-AECB-C9755D1858EB_zps

You bought that POS over some gorgs? Shame on you Harry :)

What is a CAO?

Candy Apple Orange

Candy Apple Orange

It looks pretty phallic to me... and kinda has the color of puke. So it's a pukey dick. Nice.

Candy Apple Orange

I did! I have a bunch of goodies from Glenn coming. I think I'm moving shipping till next week though because he's getting some cool stuff healed up.

I did! I have a bunch of goodies from Glenn coming. I think I'm moving shipping till next week though because he's getting some cool stuff healed up.

Tell him NR still loves him even though he sold out to FB :)

Keep that view buddy. :) well earned,and jack go easy on lawnbro,I do the same over your way :D

:lol: what's good Pat? I need to go check out the daily FTS.

:lol: what's good Pat? I need to go check out the daily FTS.

Not to much buddy. Just got back from a buddy's house,we were going over a potential business idea :)

Other than that just some tank maintenance and tweaking my shopping cart over at cultivated reef lol.

Not to much buddy. Just got back from a buddy's house,we were going over a potential business idea :)

Other than that just some tank maintenance and tweaking my shopping cart over at cultivated reef lol.

Business idea nice.... And a coral order hell yeah!!!

Some people just shouldn't wear heels :lol:

You wearing heels now :wacko: ?

Business idea nice.... And a coral order hell yeah!!!You wearing heels now :wacko: ?

Mmhmm. I'm hoping I can grow some of these zs and p's out to send ya few before you run outta room lol

ummmmm.... photos! Stat!

Working on you tube that is going to take all night :lol: plus lights are going down so........plus it is just starting to polyp out a little.....

So you got a new gorg?

um yeah :P

Archived