SaltCritters.com

Lawnman's Red Sea Reefer 170

Lawnman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

+1 to the purple sea rod. Purple Plume is also very nice. The orange gorgs are more like brown so kinda meh. I haven't seen a Corky Sea Finger that's white like the pic on their site. Most of the ones I saw from people's threads are tan.

For your tank, you can probably go with Medium. They do grow so leave room for that.

Purple Sea Rod

8440B51D-A0B9-432D-B1EC-1EDBC6FA1834_1.j

C07CCF6B-19D3-4589-B39C-D90F978B114A.jpg

:lol: I will keep it PG :)

Crap went back to look and it saved my cart :unsure: I want to hear from them though as I am after a RFA they have.......

Crap went back to look and it saved my cart :unsure: I want to hear from them though as I am after a RFA they have.......

It's not WYSIWYG though - so it's just a stock photo :blink:

It's not WYSIWYG though - so it's just a stock photo :blink:

I figured as much an am waiting to hear from VIP as I emailed them also looking for some......

Get the light going yet? I have not been able to look yet......

Need to take care of my tank but keep looking at NR :rolleyes:

+1 to the purple sea rod. Purple Plume is also very nice. The orange gorgs are more like brown so kinda meh. I haven't seen a Corky Sea Finger that's white like the pic on their site. Most of the ones I saw from people's threads are tan.

For your tank, you can probably go with Medium. They do grow so leave room for that.

My corky is tannish colored.

ca051ef1-5434-4942-ac41-75919fd35117.jpg

I like the plume as well. I have everyone they sell :lol: the purple angular whip is nice to.

I figured as much an am waiting to hear from VIP as I emailed them also looking for some......

Get the light going yet? I have not been able to look yet......

Need to take care of my tank but keep looking at NR :rolleyes:

I did! I'm loving it!

My corky is tannish colored.

ca051ef1-5434-4942-ac41-75919fd35117.jpg

I like the plume as well. I have everyone they sell :lol: the purple angular whip is nice to.

Your tan one is the closest to white I have seen. Very nice. The purple base is cool too. Argh...I need to stay away from this thread. It will only make me place an order with KPA. And you pretty much named all their gorgs and said they are all nice =P.

Your tan one is the closest to white I have seen. Very nice. The purple base is cool too. Argh...I need to stay away from this thread. It will only make me place an order with KPA. And you pretty much named all their gorgs and said they are all nice =P.

:lol:

:lol: my favorite has to be the purple feather the purple is unreal. Then the purple sea rod is my 2nd favorite.

:lol: my favorite has to be the purple feather the purple is unreal. Then the purple sea rod is my 2nd favorite.

I love my purple feather. The orange and yellow aren't as nice in my opinion.

now you got me adding gorgs to my cart...damn it!

Some nice gorgs in the back of that reefer would be

image_3.jpeg

I love my purple feather. The orange and yellow aren't as nice in my opinion.

I agree

I did! I'm loving it!

Ok will look but still working on my tank :rolleyes: SLOWLY........ had to pull the controller off the Kessil so it would not shut off :lol:

Some nice gorgs in the back of that reefer would be

That's the plan. i have a purple plume from KPA in there now and it is looking way better than when i had it in the nano. I also have a purple sea rod and orange rod in the Fluval Spec V.

Archived