Coral Vue Hydros

2015 S.S. / Giftwrap Challenge

jack1978

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is princess gyna?

Yeah not in it but I want to se what Hairball got..................

No good wrapping jobs either..... where is it all at..........

Yeah not in it but I want to se what Hairball got..................

No good wrapping jobs either..... where is it all at..........

Where is princess gyna?

Sorry all, Princess Gyna was worried about Harold getting in trouble. I was supposed to be on vacation this entire week...but that fell through. I'll try to get her on her way in the next couple of days.

Sorry to keep you waiting hairball.

JBB, don't keep the King of the Hookers and Blow waiting to award the giftwrap winner. Princess Gyna should have just made her voyage and been waiting on the Singers front door upon their return.

I hope a brand new 24" 6 bulb ATI will make up for your wait harold.

Sorry all, Princess Gyna was worried about Harold getting in trouble. I was supposed to be on vacation this entire week...but that fell through. I'll try to get her on her way in the next couple of days.

JBB, don't keep the King of the Hookers and Blow waiting to award the giftwrap winner. Princess Gyna should have just made her voyage and been waiting on the Singers front door upon their return.

Oh just drag him on...........

Well let me know to many beers and am off to bed......

You my friend are a man of many talents. If you really got an ATI shoved up inside the princess I would be very impressed.

You my friend are a man of many talents. If you really got an ATI shoved up inside the princess I would be very impressed.

I hear Jack can do amazing things with a speculum and lube....

Like the new avatar sancho.

Archived