Pod Your Reef

2015 S.S. / Giftwrap Challenge

jack1978

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dammit Harry! You got me all worked up for nothing! Got all excited, turned the page then... let down.

Now I know what it feels like for a woman to witness premature ejaculation.

Here is my Secret Santa gift details, the most awesome Santa! MIKETR!

20151204_141510.jpg

20151204_142423.jpg

Winner

I can't get past how much thought was put into this. MIKETR has won a case of Swedish Fish!

Swedish hookers not included

Winner

I can't get past how much thought was put into this. MIKETR has won a case of Swedish Fish!

Swedish hookers not included

But surely worth a date with a Swedish supermodel? (Sans golf clubs)

Yes. When I get home I'll get it over to you.

Sorry, hairball.

I hope the FBI breaks down your door tonight :P

No problem, if they missed guaranteed delivery made sure to get your money back!

I hope the FBI breaks down your door tonight :P

No problem, if they missed guaranteed delivery made sure to get your money back!

I just found it saved on my phone.

PM you with it.

It says it'll be delivered today, perhaps Princess Gyna is being fashionably late :)

She may be playing hard to get....but once you get ahold of her........she never says no! Hope you kept your gloves harold. I have a feeling this may get messy.

Is it weird that I don't even know you people, am new to the forum, and yet I have been waiting for Harry to get this gift. I am actually excited to see what contraption Harry will have at his doorstep.

Is it weird that I don't even know you people, am new to the forum, and yet I have been waiting for Harry to get this gift. I am actually excited to see what contraption Harry will have at his doorstep.

It depends on the definition of "excited"

Yep

:P

It depends on the definition of "excited"

Haha.. Maybe that was the wrong word to use...

Or was it? ;)

righttirefire

I want to see it "burst" and cover princess harold and his estate in chocolate "poop" pudding and gold glitter. Leaving harry gross, repulsed, and disappointed

I want to see it "burst" and cover princess harold and his estate in chocolate "poop" pudding and gold glitter. Leaving harry gross, repulsed, and disappointed

Don't you worry, disappointment is sure to ensue.

righttirefire

Jack... you might become my favorite nano-reefer... Lawn thinks he is, but stella knows better and spectra is almost my neighbor... so you could be a solid third

SHEEEES HEREEEE

Don't you worry, disappointment is sure to ensue.

Oops. Well that was awkward :)

Dammit Harry! You got me all worked up for nothing! Got all excited, turned the page then... let down.

Now I know what it feels like for a woman to witness premature ejaculation.

Jack... you might become my favorite nano-reefer... Lawn thinks he is, but stella knows better and spectra is almost my neighbor... so you could be a solid third

:lol: I better make sure to keep my status as your favorite Nano-reefer!

Archived