inTank Media Baskets

2015 S.S. / Giftwrap Challenge

jack1978

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
righttirefire

Fnard! GWYB! why aren't you, ajmkay, and amphipod not lounge members. You guys are awesome nano reefers that I appreciate your input in my early time of reefing

Dinner time with the family, it'll have to be opened after

Do 'uche!

It's like a compliment, but not. Ass clown!

Dinner time with the family, it'll have to be opened after

Will your Princess be sitting across from you at the dinner table?

Fnard! GWYB! why aren't you, ajmkay, and amphipod not lounge members. You guys are awesome nano reefers that I appreciate your input in my early time of reefing

Do I spy a double negative? Tsk Tsk. B)

Well shit how long does it take to eat.........Dinner is long over now so get on with it Harold.......

WHERE THE #### IS THE PACKAGE............

MY DAD ####### PPRNFG

JACK FILLED THE BAG AROUND PRINCESS GYNA WITH CORAL GLUE

MY DAD OPENED THE BOX WITH ME- NO JOKE. I HAVE PICTURES IN A MINUTE

WAS WONDERFUL

MY MOM ALSO SAW

NOT SO WONDERFUL

Don't you worry, disappointment is sure to ensue.

I GOT THE DOCTOR TO OPEN IT WITH ME AND OUR HANDS ARE COVERED IN SOME CORAL GLUE OR SOME SHIT

Ummm are you sure those are not some type of bodily fluids? PG has been passed around quuite a bit in the last month or two

Lol, what's ppmfg or whatever

A FAMOUS MISTYPE

MY DAD OPENED A STUFFED BLOW UP DOLL COVERED IN CORAL GLUE AND FILLED WITH FOREIGN REEFING OBJECTS WITH ME

WHAT ELSE IS NEW?

Ummm are you sure those are not some type of bodily fluids? PG has been passed around quuite a bit in the last month or two

MY DAD AND I WITH A ####ING BLOW UP DOLL

DF90521E-428B-49B3-9BE3-19025223E51A_zps

Its Jack Sauce :o

A FAMOUS MISTYPE

MY DAD OPENED A STUFFED BLOW UP DOLL COVERED IN CORAL GLUE AND FILLED WITH FOREIGN REEFING OBJECTS WITH ME

WHAT ELSE IS NEW?

pics already!!! you have managed to post in 3 different threads still no pics???

You guys are really creative.. The last forum I did secret santa with was pretty boring.

Draw Me Like One of Your French Girls”

583B9A42-DDFA-47D3-9F55-775188935E64_zps

SO JUST AS MY DAD AND I WERE FINISHED WITH THE PROCEDURE MY MOM CAME OUT

099A4FFF-41FB-45A4-9D45-3BB05CF1AF1D_zps

AND THEN THE BAG WAS COVERED IN SOMETHING

638CDCF3-C0CA-40B5-9B35-FD8F62B98B5F_zps

OHHHHHHH this tank

AFB26EA0-B9F7-452B-B998-5D1823806B5B_zps

Our hands are covered with glue!

Thats the only actual "problem" lol.... He has a shit load on his hands and can't get it off

3F711EB6-F100-44FE-A8C7-99620053C990_zps

0D251B70-2C32-4055-BBB6-AC3FC8CCCB74_zps

Was Kats SS gift posted in this thread? Lawn's was funny but that joker wins all my fish giveaways.

YOOOO

These pictures are being uploaded so slowly!

REFRESH THE PAGE! I ADDED A TON

Just a tip with the glue...

Warm soapy water and a pumice stone will make short work when you are completely finished with the procedure.

A parent's worse nightmare?

I can hear your father explaining to his colleagues why his hands are covered with glue - "My son and I were taking a blow up doll out of its box ... "

This is true! ;)

The other photos have faces so I need to crop em out; no faces with blow up dolls on the internet :P

A parent's worse nightmare?

I can hear your father explaining to his colleagues why his hands are covered with hlue - "My son and I were taking a blow up doll out of its box ... "

It was awesome. I told him that I know he failed surgery to become a shrink but I needed him to review his old skills

The other photos have faces so I need to crop em out; no faces with blow up dolls on the internet :P

It was awesome. I told him that I know he failed surgery to become a shrink but I needed him to review his old skills

Fair enough

Archived