Coral Vue Hydros

2015 S.S. / Giftwrap Challenge

jack1978

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JavaJacketOC

Ya, you're one to talk.

It seems to be good. They like to sleep :^ )

Yeah, that's the only drawback to most geckos, nocturnal

righttirefire

Hey ass clown harry. See still innocent victim of your attempted glittering. But sancho was involved... so your paranoid brain is only good for 1 of 3 glitterings!

:lol: I just read all of this. Hilarious! Jack, you win. Harry, I love that your dad helped you with the surgery!

Still pretty sure your presents wrapped in a 3' cock n balls will win.....ah, the suspense!

jedimasterben

Still pretty sure your presents wrapped in a 3' cock n balls will win.....ah, the suspense!

Stevie already picked though. :P

Well, now you have a custom floss stocking to use every year that can fit lotsa goodies :)

fishfreak0114

Yeah, that's the only drawback to most geckos, nocturnal

Yah they aren't the most exciting during the day lol. I have a two level cave thing that's open sides pressed against the glass and my gecko lives in there I can still see him 24/7. He sleeps in the weirdest looking positions!

Hey ass clown harry. See still innocent victim of your attempted glittering. But sancho was involved... so your paranoid brain is only good for 1 of 3 glitterings!

I'm sorry RTF... If I win the 1.3 billion lottery (bought one ticket just for the hell of it) I'll send you a million ?

righttirefire

I'm sorry RTF... If I win the 1.3 billion lottery (bought one ticket just for the hell of it) I'll send you a million

An extra million

Send me a million, I would be happy. then I could get a home, add to my collection of transformers and set up a very nice reef tank. I only want a small home. but they are so expensive here. A 100Gallon reef and fish room is absolutely Ideal.

righttirefire

Send me a million, I would be happy. then I could get a home, add to my collection of transformers and set up a very nice reef tank. I only want a small home. but they are so expensive here. A 100Gallon reef and fish room is absolutely Ideal.

The Canadian exchange rate and taxes would kill your million. Here's a $20

I could use a million. Was taking a shower last night and water started coming through the first story ceiling. Dammit.

Like you flooded your house. Or the residence above yours flooded

^its our house that we bought about six months ago. Apparently it's a pipe beneath the shower or something. The inspector didn't catch it and we didn't notice anything with the ceiling. Now you can notice that the people that sold the house spackled around a light fixture and there is a slight different color than the paint. Hopefully the warranty or the house insurance pays for this because it's obvious that it was there before we bought the house. F$!?@.

The Canadian exchange rate and taxes would kill your million. Here's a $20

Like you flooded your house. Or the residence above yours flooded

we'll get a lot more for the one million, and taxes won't be too bad. If I get paid cash, I can just stuff it under a pillow ;)

^its our house that we bought about six months ago. Apparently it's a pipe beneath the shower or something. The inspector didn't catch it and we didn't notice anything with the ceiling. Now you can notice that the people that sold the house spackled around a light fixture and there is a slight different color than the paint. Hopefully the warranty or the house insurance pays for this because it's obvious that it was there before we bought the house. F$!?@.

Your insurance will cover it. Same thing happened to us. The line going to the refrigerator was leaking inside the wall for some time caused all kinds of damage. The inspector also didnt catch it. Our home warranty covered the plumber and the insurance eventually covered the rest. Dealing with the insurance company was a nightmare. They wanted to lowball us. $13k worth of damage and they wanted to give us $3k depreciation or some shit. A nicely written letter from a lawyer my stepdad knew put an end to that bullshit. The day after we sent the letter, 8am fedex delivered a check for $13k plus another $1500 for hotel expenses. Make sure you get good estimates. And dont let the insurance company screw you.

Your insurance will cover it. Same thing happened to us. The line going to the refrigerator was leaking inside the wall for some time caused all kinds of damage. The inspector also didnt catch it. Our home warranty covered the plumber and the insurance eventually covered the rest. Dealing with the insurance company was a nightmare. They wanted to lowball us. $13k worth of damage and they wanted to give us $3k depreciation or some shit. A nicely written letter from a lawyer my stepdad knew put an end to that bullshit. The day after we sent the letter, 8am fedex delivered a check for $13k plus another $1500 for hotel expenses. Make sure you get good estimates. And dont let the insurance company screw you.

thank you so much for this and luckily we have a lawyer in the family. This isn't his specialty but he's scared people into doing the right thing in the past. Yeah, there is no way we could afford to fix this on our own. What a nightmare, but things could always be worse and when i worry I just end up crazy so ill just try not to worry and thank you again for your advice!!!?

Thank goodness for this site, it's more than just a reefing site, it's a nice community!!!?

Thanks again?

Update: the losers who remodeled the bathroom put in a cheap showed and the plumber said whoever did it didn't connect the drain to the pipe! There's a depression in the shower and now that has to be replaced too. We also have a spa bath that the inspector had said to have the electrical tested before turning it on. Wonder what surprises are under there. But the pipe thing? Come on.

I'm a little late here, but....

Epic. Totally effing Epic.

Harry had his dad helping with the blow up doll... memories for a lifetime.

Archived