2015 S.S. / Giftwrap Challenge

jack1978

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:ninja:

Let the revenge plotting commence!

:ninja:

Oh dear...about this time next year, somebody here on NR is going to be really sorry Lawn shared that link :lol:

:^ )

Nominating Holy Carp for best gift wrapping ... although (thankfully) not giant replica human genitals. When I opened it I wondered where in the world they fpund reef wrapping paper - then realized it was printed copies of a fts of my biocube! How clever!!!

post-74710-0-71363400-1450131481_thumb.jpg

post-74710-0-45594800-1450131502_thumb.jpg

Nominating Holy Carp for best gift wrapping ... although (thankfully) not giant replica human genitals. When I opened it I wondered where in the world they fpund reef wrapping paper - then realized it was printed copies of a fts of my biocube! How clever!!!

Holy cow!!!! That's really cool!!!

Although, come on. You're jealous you didn't get Mr. 3 Ft Blue Balls. :P

very nice!

The 3 foot gonads certainly would have had my husband wondering WTF kind of list I am on! Like Harry's mom if she had opened that envelope, I am certain he would have grounded me ;-)

The 3 foot gonads certainly would have had my husband wondering WTF kind of list I am on! Like Harry's mom if she had opened that envelope, I am certain he would have grounded me ;-)

HAHA!!!! Yeah, grounding is not good!

HAHA!!!! Yeah, grounding is not good!

Stella, you know we have to let our husbands *think* they can actually ground us. After 40 years together (37 married) I assume he knows better than to really try such a thing.

Glad you liked the wrapping paper teenyreef! I whipped out my box of colored pencils I have had since I was a kid to add a little flare to the box :)

Stella, you know we have to let our husbands *think* they can actually ground us. After 40 years together (37 married) I assume he knows better than to really try such a thing.

HA!!! Yes, that is perfect. I love it!

Glad you liked the wrapping paper teenyreef! I whipped out my box of colored pencils I have had since I was a kid to add a little flare to the box :)

seriously you should consider writing children's books and illustrate them. You'd make a fortune!!!

Can you send me an empty box? I just want your little drawings. :wub:

seriously you should consider writing children's books and illustrate them. You'd make a fortune!!!

Can you send me an empty box? I just want your little drawings. :wub:

Every time I look at them I smile and my heart gets happy. I'm going to post them on the wall behind my pico somehow :)

They are awesome! You have a real gift :)

omgomgomg It's a Christmas miracle! FedEx was early!

Trying to decide if I need an early laundry day - just how "used" were the man panties ? The stains in the back look to be on the moderate end of the scale

Trying to decide if I need an early laundry day - just how "used" were the man panties ? The stains in the back look to be on the moderate end of the scale

o...k.....I dont think pictures are necessary for this one.

Nah, they're good for at least one more use.

priceless_skidmark.jpg

Archived