Innovative Marine Aquariums

2015 S.S. / Giftwrap Challenge

jack1978

• Post has been updated with a single pic.
  • More to follow tonight.
  • Only Lawn could manage to pack that much C&B into a box....Thanks, LawnBro!!

:lol: You figured out your SS!!!!!

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: You figured out your SS!!!!!

Ya, he's the best!

Awesome

Yes, harold...it is awesome. Don't be all down in the dumps....I'm sure your SS just forgot about you.....I'm sure they didn't stiff you on purpose.

• Post has been updated with a single pic.
  • More to follow tonight.
  • Only Lawn could manage to pack that much C&B into a box....Thanks, LawnBro!!
Welcome buddy!

Oh wow... you all got way creative!!

I'm not going on vacation around the holidays ever again. I haven't had a break to decorate my apartment, put up my tree, and I was running out of time to get my SS gift out. At least I wrapped it in festive paper... :unsure:

:D I got my present today!!!!

23272409399_15b8bd03a2_k.jpg

23614274756_e2f4bfabf6_k.jpg

23012193814_0de8134d41_k.jpg

23012191284_5f37ac5440_k.jpg

Thank you Kimber!! You are the greatest! Pippa is going to be thrilled tonight when I give her a little treat. Tell Rho thanks for her. :happy:

I also shipped my SS gift out today, it will be there on the 12th!! :lol:

Wow! I am still wondering were he found slutty Elsa. He must be good with the sewing machine. Whats going on in the rear? Butt floss or granny panties? <_<

Wow! I am still wondering were he found slutty Elsa. He must be good with the sewing machine. Whats going on in the rear? Butt floss or granny panties? <_<

Crotchless, my Mexican brother!

Lawn is man of many skills.....who could have actually found a Disney-issued, Slutty Elsa Doll?

Crotchless, my Mexican brother!

Lawn is man of many skills.....who could have actually found a Disney-issued, Slutty Elsa Doll?

:lol:

That was a hilarious unwrapping play-by-play, Jack.

Totally epic Jack(and Lawn).....anyone else out there that frequents Lawn's lounge that kinda feels bad for the people participating in SS that do not frequent the lounge?

this has been hilarious to see. funny funny gift. excuse my being dense, but what is GWYB?

Exactly my point....Go Wax Your Balls!

Don't knock waxing your balls until you've tried it.... There's something to be said for not getting hairs yanked out by your jeans on hot summer days.

I visit the lounge rarely. Sounds like maybe I should visit more.

Just don't confuse the lounge with Lawn's lounge :) The second one is the one you want to visit ;)

Don't knock waxing your balls until you've tried it.... There's something to be said for not getting hairs yanked out by your jeans on hot summer days.

Never had this happen to me and I live in Florida...and wear jeans a lot....

Archived