2015 S.S. / Giftwrap Challenge

jack1978

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great idea :wub:

Here's all the happy goodness in one pic:

23642937272_0d382642b7_b.jpg20151214_144156.jpg by TeenyReef, on Flickr

I like this, I really really like this!!

I am planning on leaving one side of my new tank stand clear for stickers and decals. I wonder if I can get some N-R'ers to send me some of their cutesy artwork!!

Calm down Harry, at least it didn't contain a plastic blow up doll.

But a razor and personal lubricant? Thats a ####ing ominous combo

Post up the photo!

C8803140-4C38-4144-A67B-DCFEFCE49E49_zps

Calm down Harry, at least it didn't contain a plastic blow up doll.

But a razor and personal lubricant? Thats a ####### ominous combo

C8803140-4C38-4144-A67B-DCFEFCE49E49_zps

Since you live with Mom Harry, I don't know how old you are, but it's called "Adult Humor"!!

Since you live with Mom Harry, I don't know how old you are, but it's called "Adult Humor"!!

Im 18 ;)

So what does "adult" have to do with this combo of razors, gloves, and lube? Actually, don't answer. Im creeped out enough already!

LOL.......congrats on the ATI hairball!

#### you all!

Okay.. Gotta log out and do homework while pondering on the meaning on the universe (and this letter!)

#### you all!

Okay.. Gotta log out and do homework while pondering on the meaning on the universe (and this letter!)

In all seriousness, that's a ####ed up note. Maybe someone hacked someone else's NR account? It's happened here before a few years back.....I'd lock your doors and windows for the hell of it. After all, you do live in Florida.....place is nuttier than CA.

RIP Hairball.

:^ (

#### you all!

Sure I will be getting something just like this Harry so don't feel singled out buddy.

In all seriousness, that's a ####ed up note. Maybe someone hacked someone else's NR account? It's happened here before a few years back.....I'd lock your doors and windows for the hell of it. After all, you do live in Florida.....place is nuttier than CA.

RIP Hairball.

Camarokid is coming for you harry D=

Sure I will be getting something just like this Harry so don't feel singled out buddy.

Oh don't worry I have my revenge planned out already.

RIP Hairball.

I have released the kraken of a clownfish to guard me

Camarokid is coming for you harry D=

Oh shit! :lol:

Archived