ReefCleaners.org

Hijacked - RTF's RFA Nuvo 8

righttirefire

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
righttirefire

So water is mixing. I fed my monsters. Water change tomorrow. I fed Annie some chopped krill the piston took krill. The goby couldn't eat it so the RFAS and goby got mysis.20160115_135516_zpsy1f7zjr8.jpg20160115_135521_zpstuaezcgs.jpg20160115_135533_zpsqrw7wx4g.jpg

Trio20160115_135549_zpsuiotx3fb.jpg

Couple 20160115_135559_zpsbfspdbjl.jpg

I was able to seperate my rock pile and move some of these little guys around....

FTS 01151620160115_135456_zpsg2gqld72.jpg

The rogue is still around back. And a 2 others are in the rock structure and anchored deep.

20160115_165453_zpsmpnue4y5.jpg

Mint chocolate chip RFA! Love this little one. First time I've got a good view of this one

Where are the new shots......

Sorry Madonna... they were on the previous page

Beautiful collection of RFAs! are they expensive over on your side?

Yes and no... on the west coast of the usa. Yes. I ordered 10 from the east coast of the USA and it was about $20 each. Better than half price

righttirefire

20160116_173933_zpskq2iqf2r.jpg

Waterchange last night. Finally broke up the rock pile. One let go of the rock and footed down. I'll end up moving it next weekend. Just observing it now. The trio kept on there rock. Mint chocolate chip is fighting for the rock crevice I put in it after another one walked over there.... I'm thinking feeding then 2 days before water change because they did some pooping today.

righttirefire

This tank is boring me... my GBTA is a traveler... RFA, very little movement from where I place them. I have some encrusting montis in the sump of my 20 that may get added tomorrow. Too bad no active swimmers from the 8. Thought about moving my chromis over, or my yellow clown goby. Or adding the cute little jeweled chromis at my LFS... but Quarantine... I could set it up in the garage this time of year safely.

My spin stream blows the sand out of the front corner and my waterchanges blows the sand out of the opposite back corner... no winning

My nanobox tide is awesome. Thinking about starting a lightning storm...

This tank is boring me... my GBTA is a traveler... RFA, very little movement from where I place them. I have some encrusting montis in the sump of my 20 that may get added tomorrow. Too bad no active swimmers from the 8. Thought about moving my chromis over, or my yellow clown goby. Or adding the cute little jeweled chromis at my LFS... but Quarantine... I could set it up in the garage this time of year safely.

My spin stream blows the sand out of the front corner and my waterchanges blows the sand out of the opposite back corner... no winning

My nanobox tide is awesome. Thinking about starting a lightning storm...

Why not add a small clown? :)

righttirefire

Aviator is coming back the end of Feb in a new location Ogden Utah with some kind of small tank TBD.

Hey hey you're alive! I was afraid you'd never visit. Good luck on another buddy. Hope all is well. Don't be stranger!

Going to build that 4 gallon?

Why not add a small clown? :)

CLOWNS SUCK!

What he said! I have 1 clown. It's a sweetheart. And maybe when I find the right clown I'll add another to the 20.

The jeweled damsel at the LFS is pretty, but so is their new 1" emperor angel. I the love the black with the blue and white swirl...

But QUARANTINE...

I did add little cerith snails today, not dwarfs, but little ones. I like cerith they might be my favorite snails. I wanted a nerite, asterina, and cerith, but no inventory.

Thinking about moving some of my encrusting montis over from the 20. Because montis are beautiful

righttirefire

Just pissed off everything in this the tank. Forcefully removed the RFA from the sandbed. Tickled a couple other ones. Moved 1 attached rubble... then fed them. Lol.

Just pissed off everything in this the tank. Forcefully removed the RFA from the sandbed. Tickled a couple other ones. Moved 1 attached rubble... then fed them. Lol.

Why did you remove it?

Mine eat every day I think as I over feed the crap out of my tank.

Why did you remove it?

Mine eat every day I think as I over feed the crap out of my tank.

Mine too. I don't really target feed, but put a cube in of various stuff at night so they get something every day pretty much. I also started feeding Doc's Super Eggs in the AM. They really like those it seems and so do my LPS.

righttirefire

It had footed down to the bottom of the tank so I moved it up. I was hoping they'd run around a little more than they have. So I've helped a few move. The trio is still attached to that original rock. Crazy things.

Did some fragging last night. Moved 3 encrusting monti pieces and a stick of pink birdsnest. We'll see how everything goes.

righttirefire

Well everyone likes a photo dump. So while momma is making noise, cleaning the house, REAL-LIFE CINDERELLA, I did a photo shoot.

012416 FTS

20160124_122003_zpspkhltcvw.jpg

Left Side

20160124_121949_zpsc33gc1xq.jpg

Right Side

20160124_122013_zpspj651nxd.jpg

My personal favorite Bluefish feature: photo mode

50% all channel photos

Losing the brilliant white shirt

20160124_122123_zpsygrdfrce.jpg

Mint Chocolate Chip

20160124_122113_zpszzdbdcmy.jpg

The on in the sand was on the rock and moved so I moved 2 more onto the rock, only time will tell

20160124_122136_zpsnn4whfpx.jpg

And who doesn't love booger frags. All came out of the 20. Pink birdsnest top left, purple and green monti, and a single polyp of THAT zoa/paly

20160124_122054_zpshr3ajlqi.jpg

The birdsnest might be too close to Annie. I think Annie is trying to hug the bird

More montis, green with a purple growth ring and red/orange polyps. Plus the "superman" encrusting blue/purple with red polyps

20160124_122104_zpsl9rtdw8h.jpg

Just little boogers... montis the miracle sps.

Yep need to pick up a couple of them for the new set up.

I want some Idaho Grape......

Archived