Top Shelf Aquatics

Hijacked - RTF's RFA Nuvo 8

righttirefire

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20160207_095424_zpstmo1mcya.jpg

Traitor! I guess the crab moved

At least yours goes into the nem.....mine hangs out under the acans, the scolys and last night was under a chalice......

Better post up what you picked up also or is it going in the 20?

righttirefire

I missed my rfa like that. Look like sisters.

20150829_172552_zpscufndhft.jpg

Where are you on the rebuild flower? Thanks for gracing my thread.

Need me to fix your crab, spectra?

I have a light ordered with Dave Fason, have to wait til I find a 40g sale at Petco so I can paint the back white. Then I have to buy the crushed coral and I can start cycling. Well, actually, have to remove the previous 40 and sell it through local club, I don't want to deal with scraping off the black back. I got a refund from utilities when I moved to cover a new 40 so why bother scrape. I figure someone in my local club wants a 40g.

Where are you on the rebuild flower? Thanks for gracing my thread.

Need me to fix your crab, spectra?

Not sure it can be fixed ;)

righttirefire

How can you not want a boring video? Happy little pistol dancing around outside it's den... Silly thing has about doubled in size. Never seen a molt. But it must molt

How can you not want a boring video? Happy little pistol dancing around outside it's den... Silly thing has about doubled in size. Never seen a molt. But it must molt

Christ there is 2 mins I wont get back :P next time add some music or something ;)

righttirefire

Christ there is 2 mins I wont get back :P next time add some music or something ;)

It's relaxing. I enjoy it. It is 2 minutes that's helps me. Be a hater

• 6 months later...
righttirefire

Holy batman! The tank is still alive!

Been mostly absent this summer. But I'm taking a weekend off. Did some big tank cleaning. At some point I added an anemone shrimp and emerald crab, once it handled my bubble algea I moved it to the 20 where it didn't survive. No other major casualties.

FTS 081416

20160814_100211_zpskmajixof.jpg

• 3 months later...
righttirefire

20161121_175810_zpsekzxvazr.jpg

The big RFA "anne" has been looking bad lately but started walking yesterday. It looks better today. That poor Monti is taking a beating from rfas. No livestock changes except the tailspot blenny. It's a transfer for another one of my tanks

• 1 month later...
righttirefire

20161121_175810_zpsekzxvazr.jpg

Well. That's the last picture of my goby alive.

Found it lodged in the cave this evening with the king of bristleworms.

Haven't seen the piston shrimp all day, But the tailspot blenny is cruising around like nothing happened

Well. That's the last picture of my goby alive.

Found it lodged in the cave this evening with the king of bristleworms.

Haven't seen the piston shrimp all day, But the tailspot blenny is cruising around like nothing happened

Oh no :( I'm sorry about that

Archived