Pod Your Reef

Hijacked - RTF's RFA Nuvo 8

righttirefire

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the multi-colored montis... purple grape... not one of them... ask Harry. He owes me a frag pack anyways

My montipora frags self destructed in the frag tank... But the ones in my DT are going nuts. Huge ass polyps with crazy growth.. I have to chip away the red montipora from my acros every week or so :lol: what a waste

But purple grape, HARRY, focus

I sent Stella a bigass frag of Grape like 4"x3" a few weeks ago. And it's already grown back. Montipora are weeds dude

righttirefire

I sent Stella a bigass frag of Grape like 4"x3" a few weeks ago. And it's already grown back. Montipora are weeds dude

So are palys and zoas and Xenia and gsp and clove polyps... and every other coral except my pink birdsnest... the RFAS haven't start breeding yet

So are palys and zoas and Xenia and gsp and clove polyps... and every other coral except my pink birdsnest... the RFAS haven't start breeding yet

Why do expensive Zoas grow so slowly? :(

Why do expensive Zoas grow so slowly? :(

Sometimes they do not......I picked up one polyp from a local guy who said it is a slow grower. I got it in December and now well 4 babies on the plug......

Sometimes they do not......I picked up one polyp from a local guy who said it is a slow grower. I got it in December and now well 4 babies on the plug......

What type?

My Rastas are growing really well, one of my favorites. I have three frags now- one with 2p, one with 5, and one with 6.

I have a couple utter chaos that are popping new polyps but they seem to lack color. Weird.

righttirefire

Polyps are weird I have some awesome ones that are taking over my garden. Gold splattered faces, black face with red skirt.

20160122_185649_zpsxoecgxr9.jpg

All started as 1-3 head frags

Wrong tank

That's in the 20

What type?

My Rastas are growing really well, one of my favorites. I have three frags now- one with 2p, one with 5, and one with 6.

I have a couple utter chaos that are popping new polyps but they seem to lack color. Weird.

Hell who knows :lol: Have you seen how many zoas I have.........I can not remember names.......

The one I got was called a GiJoe but who knows really.....

Hell who knows :lol: Have you seen how many zoas I have.........I can not remember names.......

LOL that's a good problem to have! I probably have 6 or 7 types; easy to remember.

righttirefire

I don't shop by name. I like the dark zoas... and eye catching ones... but my LFS has some sunny ds in his nfs grow out... lol.

I don't shop by name. I like the dark zoas... and eye catching ones... but my LFS has some sunny ds in his nfs grow out... lol.

If you want Sunny Ds I have some.......I can make a frag when I swap tanks.

I wish people lived closer to me so we could swap shit... The closest I know of is MikeTR and he's like 4 hours away.

I have a bunch of people local to me.

Hell RTF even posted in one of there threads saying those are pretty :lol:

righttirefire

Who else is local. There is a guy in Eugene, but haven't heard from him. Your a little over an hour away. I need to do something with my zoa garden first...

I have a bunch of people local to me.

Hell RTF even posted in one of there threads saying those are pretty :lol:

Well I know a bunch in the Metro area...... Look in your other thread I posted a pic and they are just up past Sonic........

The one you posted in is in Vancouver and I have traded with him a few times. You would get a chuckle if you bought a frag from him :lol: He works at a pharmacy or something and uses pee cups to transport frags.........

righttirefire

Ok... I need a spectra frag tour and beerfest. Maybe a weekend I'm in vancouver... I believe superb owl weekend I'll be up there, but we'll plan a different weekend. Drop the girl off at his sister's, she doesn't trust Internet people... something about rape and murder... I don't know

Ok... I need a spectra frag tour and beerfest. Maybe a weekend I'm in vancouver... I believe superb owl weekend I'll be up there, but we'll plan a different weekend. Drop the girl off at his sister's, she doesn't trust Internet people... something about rape and murder... I don't know

Yep watch out we internet people are nuts :lol:

That place in the pic is there business and you can swing in during the week if you want. They are good people.......I have a few frags from those racks.....

Hell if up this way in a few weeks let me know we can grab a quick beer or something........We can do the frag tour later :lol:

Speaking of beer I am out :o

righttirefire

I drive from home to work and work to home or to school then home. I love the 4 x 10hr, schedule. I like being home. And not stopping. I'm really a home body, and more so the older I'm getting. I like camping and fishing, but beer and tv and tanks are so nice too

righttirefire

We do foster lake in Lebanon,or with my parents, twin lakes with her family. And mostly Detroit lake. Because it's a close weekend get away for us... get drunk play cards and relax

We do foster lake in Lebanon,or with my parents, twin lakes with her family. And mostly Detroit lake. Because it's a close weekend get away for us... get drunk play cards and relax

Well I have a boat :blink:

We boat camp at Yale up here in WA.......only way in is by boat so no yahoos or annoying neighbors......

righttirefire

Well I have a boat :blink:

We boat camp at Yale up here in WA.......only way in is by boat so no yahoos or annoying neighbors......

I've seen your boat I your pictures. My folks have an old seaswirl. I'm not a huge boat fan... money pit... but to each there own... so are my reef tanks. But I see my tanks daily. My parents use their boat for 2 weeks out of the year

I've seen your boat I your pictures. My folks have an old seaswirl. I'm not a huge boat fan... money pit... but to each there own... so are my reef tanks. But I see my tanks daily. My parents use their boat for 2 weeks out of the year

Yes they are but they are a fun money pit :lol: I have had a few and also Sea Doos and those things were fun but sucked gas to no end......

I miss my first boat.....1976 Spectra 19 :lol: get it ;) Sat about 6 inches out of the water and had a 460 in it :blink:

Archived