Pod Your Reef

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

donde esta el bart?

He switched his home to the back corner of the tank and now lives in a barnacle with my neon goby :lol: but it's hard to get photos!

NEW FTS, yes? Thanks

I posted some! On Instagram... Even posted a FTS of the macro tank and the RFA tank too...

Some day I'll load the photos to imgur and post them here too!

I posted some! On Instagram... Even posted a FTS of the macro tank and the RFA tank too...

Lazy :P

we are not good enough for your FTS here?

we are not good enough for your FTS here?

;) it's just such a pita sometimes - too many steps. But I will!!

Use Imageshack instead ;)

https://imageshack.com

Well it's not really imgur itself - it's more the fact that I can't easily post them to NR from my phone or iPad since you have to copy the link into the box then post. For me, that option isn't available on my phone or iPad so I'd have to type in the image tags which I always forget. Anyway... Ill break out the laptop later.

Ahh...

I See said the blind man to his deaf and mute daughter as he stuck his wooden arm out the window to see if it was raining.

Well then, Time to drop the Phone and get a Real Pooter...Laptop/desktop ;)

I saw the cardinal earlier when I started to stalk around your instagram =P. Your cardinal looks pissed =P.

Magellan is such a cooool name!

Lol!! He does look pissed, doesn't he?? And thanks :)

How big does it get?

I think around 6" or so

Time for a bigger tank ;)

You think? I think there's plenty of room to jam more stuff in this tank :lol:

I gotta say, the 10's and 12's are so easy to do water changes on. Takes me less than 5 minutes. This tank, it's not terrible but takes me about an hour once a week to clean out the sump from detritus, change the flossin the crapper trapper, change the carbon and change the water.

^this :)

Instagram pics look great!

:lol: don't egg him on! Actually I would really like the reefer 425xl. Which is also part of the reason for the massive nyos quantum skimmer. Slowly accumulating the stuff I'll need.

Instagram makes it so easy to add photos. I wish we had the ability to add them here like Twitter connects.

:lol: don't egg him on! Actually I would really like the reefer 425xl. Which is also part of the reason for the massive nyos quantum skimmer. Slowly accumulating the stuff I'll need.

Do it. Reefers are so nice. Cant wait for the day i can get the 250. Even the Fiance gave the thumbs up when she saw them at RAP.

You think? I think there's plenty of room to jam more stuff in this tank :lol:

I gotta say, the 10's and 12's are so easy to do water changes on. Takes me less than 5 minutes. This tank, it's not terrible but takes me about an hour once a week to clean out the sump from detritus, change the flossin the crapper trapper, change the carbon and change the water.

You change carbon every week? The fastest I can do water change for my Reefer is 45 mins for 10 gallons. I have to vacuum the entire sandbed every time because of diatom / algae.

Instagram makes it so easy to add photos. I wish we had the ability to add them here like Twitter connects.

Woohoooo! 425XL! When is this going to happen???

Do it. Reefers are so nice. Cant wait for the day i can get the 250. Even the Fiance gave the thumbs up when she saw them at RAP.

Nice!!!! I like those 250s. Yeah, I really love the dimensions of the 425xl - and I like the red sea cabinets as well. Everything seems very well made. I like the 66, but I do not like the durso and I am not a fan of the stand. My only complaint with the reefers is there really isn't space for a typical fuge. I do like the setup of my current sump as the middle chamber is pretty big. With the oversized skimmer and the algae in the fuge, I haven't had any nuisance algae in the DT except for dreaded bubble algae which seems to grow whether my nutrients are high or nonexistent. I hate that crap.

Archived