SaltCritters.com

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stella the coral smasher! Has a nice ring to it :D

we are quite the pair!! BB and CS!!! Love it!

You done rearranging corals and smashing them into the tank yet ;)

:lol: kinda! Need to do some rearranging tomorrow!! I can't wait for the spectra mushie to attach back to the rock so I can get a good photo!!

Ha!! I did! Sancho will give me lots of crap if I end up with another tank :lol:

I cant give you crap. We have the same amount of tanks. One of mine just sits empty :lol: And yours look way better than mine.

BTW you suck :P There are a select few that I was really looking forward to meeting and hanging out with at MACNA

I cant give you crap. We have the same amount of tanks. One of mine just sits empty :lol: And yours look way better than mine.

BTW you suck :P There are a select few that I was really looking forward to meeting and hanging out with at MACNA

And back at ya!! I am so disappointed I can't go :( I actually thought about not going to the wedding since I really don't like going to them (I'm cold-hearted). Then I figured my family might disown me if I go to a fishy event rather than my cousin's wedding.

HarryPotter

You're not meeting me at RAP :(

You're not meeting me at RAP :(

No RAP for me this year. Jeff is going to two Dead and Company concerts Saturday and Sunday. So I'm staying home with the pups :)

And back at ya!! I am so disappointed I can't go :( I actually thought about not going to the wedding since I really don't like going to them (I'm cold-hearted). Then I figured my family might disown me if I go to a fishy event rather than my cousin's wedding.

What the ####! No drunkin Uber ride for me and RTF I guess :lol:

Hell its only a cousin..............

No RAP for me this year. Jeff is going to two Dead and Company concerts Saturday and Sunday. So I'm staying home with the pups :)

ehh I smell the weed and pechuli just from reading this post. You know they get all waked out on LSD, grilled cheese samiches, heroin brownies and make dirty hippy sex with strange people at those things ;)

ehh I smell the weed and pechuli just from reading this post. You know they get all waked out on LSD, grilled cheese samiches, heroin brownies and make dirty hippy sex with strange people at those things ;)

I'm in!

El jefe called me from the last concert he went to. I have photographic proof my buddy took this as el Jefe was on the phone with me. I was stuck in traffic and missed the drum circle and mud orgy.

maxresdefault_zps1mfkkpfe.jpg

El jefe called me from the last concert he went to. I have photographic proof my buddy took this as el Jefe was on the phone with me. I was stuck in traffic and missed the drum circle and mud orgy.

Dirty hippies.

The shitty part of that picture.....the Porta-potties just out of the picture frame leaking/overflowing into the dirt. That ain't mud......it's "mud".

Hippies are dirty.

Dirty hippies.

The shitty part of that picture.....the Porta-potties just out of the picture frame leaking/overflowing into the dirt. That ain't mud......it's "mud".

Hippies are dirty.

look at el Jefe though. He is strutting around in the hippy goo happy as all shit. My buddy that took this also took this one but didnt want to ruin el jefe's good times.

Stella good move on staying home with the dogs. :lol: I am done crapping up your thread for the night.

What the ####! No drunkin Uber ride for me and RTF I guess :lol:

Hell its only a cousin..............

Yeah you're full of shit! If you and rtf are really going I'll skip the wedding :lol:

:lol: there's even a jack face in the quote!!!

I think I scared Stella away from her own thread. Was the shitter pic too much? :lol:

:lol: I forgot to check my own thread! Although I would NOT be disappointed if you deleted the portopottie pic - that's disgusting!

That Port o potty pic reminds me of Iraq! The Iraqis did not sit, they squatted and hershey squirted so that we soldiers had to try our best to keep from the chit :furious:

Yeah you're full of shit! If you and rtf are really going I'll skip the wedding :lol:

I was actually looking into it but I just don't see it happening. Plus would not want you to miss a nice wedding :lol:

How about this lobo I got from ASD during one of the Saturday sales? It's about 5" x 1-2" wide and was $35 :o

zi3VjaQ.jpg

Or the blasto garden under blues...

sAGivWj.jpg

Or these alves...

Gycbe6E.jpg

Love that lobo and the blasto in the front!

-THE alvs......EASY To keep?

Easier than goniapora - they still need filter feeder stuff though. But I feed Coral frenzy or reef roids once a day and they seem to be thriving. I've had the aqua one for about 4 months and it's probably doubled in size. The others I've added in the past month or so. Too soon to tell!

Archived