Cultivated Reef

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would say something inappropriate but it's her birthday:)

But that would be appropriate for her birthday!

Happy birthday, Stella!!!

Happy birthday!!! Love the new pics:)

Thanks Jackie :)

But that would be appropriate for her birthday!

Happy birthday, Stella!!!

:lol: Kinda what I was thinking - since when has anyone thought "oh, that's inappropriate to post in Stella's thread" and NOT posted??? :)

Thanks Teeny!

i would say something inappropriate but it's her birthday:)

:lol: My one day of the year reprieve!!!

Well wheres the new reef toy :D hows it working?

I gotta post 'em up! I got it running in there just breaking in. I need to up the level of water in my sump by two inches so I'll do that this morning with a water change. I had taken some stuff out yesterday and forgot I dropped the water level and I hadn't made up salt water yet.

So TODAY is the true test :)

Birthday present from el Jeffe - I think it's almost too pretty for fish poop :wub:

EVeRv9T.jpg

It's bigger than Mac the Cat!

vsHxptw.jpg

Assembled and ready to go!

CIW4o7I.jpg

I actually really do like my SCA 302 - it is a workhorse and skims some nasty stuff for sure! But I wanted something a little bigger and that will allow me to upgrade if I eventually want to :ninja:

This beast will be up for sale soon. Check out that skimmate!

svwaZFn.jpg

u6QdOCK.jpg

Ok, and now for a few coral photos. I picked up this pagoda cup a couple months ago from Glenn :wub:

nxygOS8.jpg

4w0wKkO.jpg

and the favia I think looks like a super ball. I have to move it - you can see where the RFA stung it at the bottom.

Afyb5lm.jpg

Upgrade?!?! Reefer 525xl! :P

Awesome skimmer!

:lol:

Sk8n Reefer

Happy b-day or belated B-day- was it yesterday ? Is that the Nyos 120? I love mine again.....takes a little fiddling

Yes, Happy Birthday! But I'm confused. Is your name Rachel, not Stella?

Thank you and yes - my actual name is Rachel. Stella Blue is just my screen name - and also the name of my 12 year old Bichon Frise :)

Happy b-day or belated B-day- was it yesterday ? Is that the Nyos 120? I love mine again.....takes a little fiddling

Thank you! Yes yesterday :) It's the NYOS 160 :) fiddling with it today! I'm pulling a sk8n - I'm heading to Florida tomorrow through Friday and of course I"m fiddling with something the day before but I'm too impatient to wait until next weekend to install it!

:huh:

Harry's laughing because he laughs at the fact that he calls me Stella all the time even though my name is Rachel :) But I answer to both :)

Where are you heading in Florida? FYI, it's really HOT here.

St. Pete for work. NOT looking forward to the hot and humid heat. Luckily i'll be in an office most of the days, but we have some team building thing outside on Thursday :wacko:

HarryPotter

:huh:

I just think it's funny that I and everyone calls her by her dogs name ?

St. Pete for work. NOT looking forward to the hot and humid heat. Luckily i'll be in an office most of the days, but we have some team building thing outside on Thursday :wacko:

And not visiting me in Miami :(

Sk8n Reefer

Thank you! Yes yesterday :) It's the NYOS 160 :) fiddling with it today! I'm pulling a sk8n - I'm heading to Florida tomorrow through Friday and of course I"m fiddling with something the day before but I'm too impatient to wait until next weekend to install it!

Harry's laughing because he laughs at the fact that he calls me Stella all the time even though my name is Rachel :) But I answer to both :)

hahaha- yup- set it low and you should be ok- is Jeff staying home to be able to ck in it? Removing the collection cup can be a pain- two hands for sure

I just think it's funny that I and everyone calls her by her dogs name

And not visiting me in Miami :(

Florida is scary enough without being drugged and hauled back to your jungle house in the back of a ladybug themed Explorer.

hahaha- yup- set it low and you should be ok- is Jeff staying home to be able to ck in it? Removing the collection cup can be a pain- two hands for sure

Well, he'll be here before 5 AM and after 5 PM :lol: I told him just to tell me if it is going crazy and I can shut it off via apex. We'll see! Crossing my fingers.

Sorry Stella, Day Late and Dollar short!

:haha::haha:omgomgomgHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :haha::haha:omgomgomg:rant:

Thank you!

Florida is scary enough without being drugged and hauled back to your jungle house in the back of a ladybug themed Explorer.

:lol: that's hilarious.

Archived