Top Shelf Aquatics

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

Needed a Bert fix - his face on the purple pillow mushroom is adorable. That is one fat goby!

Oh, she's massive. Looks like she ate a marble! My two hybrid cleaner gobies have been spawning for about a year now. I keep thinking it has got to be because of eggs, but then I never see her get smaller! I've thought parasites so I dosed with Prazi but no change so who knows. She does like to eat!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, she's massive. Looks like she ate a marble! My two hybrid cleaner gobies have been spawning for about a year now. I keep thinking it has got to be because of eggs, but then I never see her get smaller! I've thought parasites so I dosed with Prazi but no change so who knows. She does like to eat!

Better fat than skinny! I am trying to hold off on any more fish for the 75 til after vacation to make it simpler for dil, but every pic of Bert weakens my resolve. I love to watch the April video for ideas - so full of life. Which are your favorite corals and fish?

Better fat than skinny! I am trying to hold off on any more fish for the 75 til after vacation to make it simpler for dil, but every pic of Bert weakens my resolve. I love to watch the April video for ideas - so full of life. Which are your favorite corals and fish?

Aww that is so nice of you to say about my video!

My favorite corals - when they're not being moody - are the toadstool leathers :) But it really varies by the day I swear! right now I'm loving alveopora! The flowerpot corals. I like those better than goniopora, but I love how they sway in the current and also how they look like little flowers! I really love gorgonians, softies and LPS. I have a hard time picking just one favorite. OH and blastomussa! I love the big blastos :D

Ok, I don't think I'm helping!

Ok, need to post this up because I'm so freaking excited! LOOOOOKKKKKK At this mushie!

PVlXJXf.jpg

courtesy of Spectra for my Birthday :wub: I can't wait! Oh and this acan too :wub:

Gfo1jgx.jpg

Stunning. Love that acan! Collecting LPS right now, especially euphyllias and acans. Don't have anything that bright, though - it will be fantastic in your tank.

WOW! What kind of mushroom is that!? I only have a blue one... I feel so low on the mushroom coolness chain :lol:

I think a disco with some really cool bumps! It looks neat with the different colors!

you didn't share your love for SPS

LOL!! I do have a few monti caps and a poci in this tank.... Definitely not doing as well as your caps tho :wub:

It might be a skull candy, that what pops up when you search disco :P no matter what it is it's beautiful and I'm jealous as hell

It might be a skull candy, that what pops up when you search disco :P no matter what it is it's beautiful and I'm jealous as hell

:lol: discosoma :)

nice! thread stella read through the 1st 40 pages...learned alot about crapper trappers, scat, fun gifs . lol

ok so I skipped to the last page...realized it was gonna be a long thread. :)

looks like we have very similar tastes in reefing. you have the SCA 66 I almost whet with it but opted for the 90 36x24x24 3 holes.

gorg. softie and LPS with a few SPS.

and as you know a 20L macro tank in the works.

loved the vid. on the 1at page. the yellow fifji is sooo nice! I look forward to finding me one.

and that mushie is amazing I love rics and mushies...um when your ready to frag it let me know!

nice! thread stella read through the 1st 40 pages...learned alot about crapper trappers, scat, fun gifs . lol

ok so I skipped to the last page...realized it was gonna be a long thread. :)

looks like we have very similar tastes in reefing. you have the SCA 66 I almost whet with it but opted for the 90 36x24x24 3 holes.

gorg. softie and LPS with a few SPS.

and as you know a 20L macro tank in the works.

loved the vid. on the 1at page. the yellow fifji is sooo nice! I look forward to finding me one.

and that mushie is amazing I love rics and mushies...um when your ready to frag it let me know!

:lol: yeah there's a lotta noise :) thanks for stopping by, Deva!!!!

Happy Birthday, Yoga Queen!!

(I yelled that........so you could hear me.......cuz you're old and probably hard of hearing by now)

:^ )

(I yelled that........so you could hear me.......cuz you're old and probably hard of hearing by now)

"Stella", happy birthday - and will you please post the video of you cutting certain parts off jack1978?

I'm a dyslexic 24

I heard ya, Rev ;)

"Stella", happy birthday - and will you please post the video of you cutting certain parts off jack1978?

:lol: I'll just cut off the parts he's too old to use anymore

I'm a dyslexic 24

I heard ya, Rev ;)

:lol: I'll just cut off the parts he's too old to use anymore

AT LEAST YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR HASN'T DIED YET!!

(I PUT EVERYTHING IN CAPS, TO HELP YOU SEE IT BETTER, BECAUSE YOUR EYESIGHT PROBABLY IS NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE!!! - AND YELLED IT AS WELL......BECAUSE YOU ARE PROBABLY HARD OF HEARING AT YOUR ADVANCED AGE........AND I REPEATED MYSELF ABOUT YOUR BEING HARD OF HEARING....NOT BECAUSE I FORGOT THAT I ALREADY STATED THAT EARLIER, BUT BECAUSE YOU HAVE PROBABLY ALREADY FORGOT WHAT YOU READ A FEW POSTS EARLIER......YOU KNOW, BECAUSE OF YOUR AGE)

....ANYWAY, WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY IS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STELLA!

AT LEAST YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR HASN'T DIED YET!!

(I PUT EVERYTHING IN CAPS, TO HELP YOU SEE IT BETTER, BECAUSE YOUR EYESIGHT PROBABLY IS NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE!!! - AND YELLED IT AS WELL......BECAUSE YOU ARE PROBABLY HARD OF HEARING AT YOUR ADVANCED AGE........AND I REPEATED MYSELF ABOUT YOUR BEING HARD OF HEARING....NOT BECAUSE I FORGOT THAT I ALREADY STATED THAT EARLIER, BUT BECAUSE YOU HAVE PROBABLY ALREADY FORGOT WHAT YOU READ A FEW POSTS EARLIER......YOU KNOW, BECAUSE OF YOUR AGE)

....ANYWAY, WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY IS, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, STELLA!

Aww it's soooo sweet how considerate you are :wub:

And thanks Jack!

Archived