Coral Vue Hydros

Stella's Sixty-Six

ReefWeeds

ReefWeeds

What's that pretty green coral next to Bert new home? Some sort of Acro?

:lol: Yes, actually! It's called bubbleopora!

Just basically make a food packet. That fuge is amazing love all the macros!

ha! thanks, Jackie!!

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: Yes, actually! It's called bubbleopora!

Oh.......are you a certified dealer?

I'd like to put myself on the wait list......what number am I?

ReefWeeds

Oh.......are you a certified dealer?

I'd like to put myself on the wait list......what number am I?

You are number 1 on that list! I can ship this week. It's very easy to grow and I'm certain even you can't kill it :P

You are number 1 on that list! I can ship this week. It's very easy to grow and I'm certain even you can't kill it :P

:^ )

jedimasterben

Did you remember to turn all your lights on to maximum before taking the pictures? It makes it MUCH easier to do so. :)

ReefWeeds

Did you remember to turn all your lights on to maximum before taking the pictures? It makes it MUCH easier to do so. :)

Who me?? Of course not! :D

Well, I did think about it but then thought I'd shock the fish and stuff since it was so dark still in the tank. So I figured I'd post crappy potato photos. I'm good at those :blush:

So sorry about the little cardinal. When I started reading about Bert I feared the worst! Glad he found a new home.

Your tank makes me happy - just love all the diversity.

teenyreef

I love Bert!

And your macros. And the toadstools now that the flow is better.

I guess I just love everything about this tank :)

ReefWeeds

So sorry about the little cardinal. When I started reading about Bert I feared the worst! Glad he found a new home.

Your tank makes me happy - just love all the diversity.

When Bert didn't come out of the barnacle for a day, I was a little worried that a bristle worm injured him. Although he was actually starting to not fit in his old home :) I'm sure my lps corals will be happy not having sand dumped on them daily when beet would clean his home :lol:

And thank you! That's such a nice thing to say about this tank making you happy

I love Bert!

And your macros. And the toadstools now that the flow is better.

I guess I just love everything about this tank :)

:wub: thanks Teeny! Coming from you, that's even more special!! Yeah the toad issue was weird. I'm hoping the flow was the problem. The lps are massively huge with less flow. But of course I'm worried that there's not enough flow to keep stuff stirred up. It's always something I guess!

ReefWeeds

Here are some puffy pictures:

Puffy fox coral:

JHhCrRw.jpg

Took this one once the T5s turned off so it's a bit "bluer" but the fox coral looked so puffy I had to post it:

Dr9Malu.jpg

the LPS definitely expand more in the lower flow:

3yXz6OL.jpg

ReefWeeds

Looks like you have lots of room in there ;)

Things are looking good!

There's a big bare branch above the chromis :lol:

And thanks!

Here are some puffy pictures:

Puffy fox coral:

JHhCrRw.jpg

Took this one once the T5s turned off so it's a bit "bluer" but the fox coral looked so puffy I had to post it:

Dr9Malu.jpgthe LPS definitely expand more in the lower flow:

3yXz6OL.jpg

Great pics....needs more acans.

ReefWeeds

Great pics....needs more acans.

Yes it does!! Of the jackolantern variety :D

I ordered a Tiffany ring chunk of them from the AquaSD sale. Tiffany blue and red!

I love your fox coral! I think I NEED one

Thanks penny!!! It's such a calming coral. That sounds weird! But it just feels relaxing to look at it. It is much larger than I thought it was when I picked it up at the lfs

Yes it does!! Of the jackolantern variety :D

I ordered a Tiffany ring chunk of them from the AquaSD sale. Tiffany blue and red!

Thanks penny!!! It's such a calming coral. That sounds weird! But it just feels relaxing to look at it. It is much larger than I thought it was when I picked it up at the lfs

NICE!

Let me know when your weather doesn't suck balls so much, and you'll have some on the way.

ReefWeeds

NICE!

Let me know when your weather doesn't suck balls so much, and you'll have some on the way.

It's still cold, can you believe it?!?

It's still cold, can you believe it?!?

Well duh, you live in the arctic.....I'm at home blasting the AC!

ReefWeeds

Hey all! Need some help. I noticed my cynarina has a hole! the hole isn't next to anything and not near rock so I don't know how it could've happened. See photo. Should I be worried? It doesn't seem bothered at all and is still all puffy today.

PL8T01c.jpg

I can't help with the hole in your coral but just wanted to say how beautiful everything looks!

ReefWeeds

I can't help with the hole in your coral but just wanted to say how beautiful everything looks!

:) Thanks Dawn!

Archived