Cultivated Reef

Zorak.

pgrVII

Elizabeth94

He is really starting to color up nicely huh? I have done a tone of research on these guys and I am seriously contemplating getting one at some point. Probably wont be anytime soon since I need to find an apartment after graduation. Its bad enough that I have my boa and a fish tank. I doubt most land lords would be cool with all kinds of reptiles and fish tanks. Lol!

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pgrVII

• gena

• Slowtwitch

• Merthynia

So awesome. Thanks Brother!

You got it bro :)

He is really starting to color up nicely huh? I have done a tone of research on these guys and I am seriously contemplating getting one at some point. Probably wont be anytime soon since I need to find an apartment after graduation. Its bad enough that I have my boa and a fish tank. I doubt most land lords would be cool with all kinds of reptiles and fish tanks. Lol!

Lol yea that'd be a collection for sure.

Chams are my favorite reptile so far I've kept. I'm a big fan of monitors and tegus also.

;)

20160511_114453_zpskm2y8pqi_edit_1462982

Stunning!

My brother sent me a link to someone giving away a free leopard gecko. I had to laugh. I told him he should get it. He said no way, he's done with more pets.

And I'm sticking to just crested geckos even though the leopards are pretty cute :). Chameleons are my second favorite reptile. And it stops there :D.

• Like 1

Stunning!

My brother sent me a link to someone giving away a free leopard gecko. I had to laugh. I told him he should get it. He said no way, he's done with more pets.

And I'm sticking to just crested geckos even though the leopards are pretty cute :). Chameleons are my second favorite reptile. And it stops there :D.

:lol: suuuuure it does Gena :P

I have a thing for monitor lizards,if I didn't have dogs I'd probably have one. Or a Tegu. I like the big prehistoric lizards that need a massive heat light setup :lol: and a room sized enclosure.

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

That picture is so misleading. If it wasn't for your thumb in the photo I would have thought he was ginormous LOL.

He is looking amazing BTW!!!!!

Oh you know how I sold all but two of my geckos? Well, my one female that I kept finally gave me one fertile egg. So I have that incubating. I'm kinda excited about it LOL.

• Like 2

That picture is so misleading. If it wasn't for your thumb in the photo I would have thought he was ginormous LOL.

He is looking amazing BTW!!!!!

Oh you know how I sold all but two of my geckos? Well, my one female that I kept finally gave me one fertile egg. So I have that incubating. I'm kinda excited about it LOL.

That's awesome gena I'm excited for you!!!! ? yea he looks crazy big in that picture lol. And thanks he's been a joy to have !

That's a handsome lizard, Patrick

Thanks sir! How are you?!?!
  • Like 1

Hory chit......it's Godzirra!

Bad just bad :lol:

I do think someone needs a haircut and a shave though and it aint the lizard..............................

• Like 1

That's awesome gena I'm excited for you!!!! ? yea he looks crazy big in that picture lol. And thanks he's been a joy to have !

Thanks sir! How are you?!?!

Living the dream or so they tell me. Too busy to post on here much anymore. Hoping things will slow down soon.
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...