Coral Vue Hydros

Brad's Natural Reef | Powered by NanoBox | Pics pg 24

brad908

Superb buddy! Really have to hand it to you for the execution on this one. What a unique setup. I'm sure this brings much to the space you have it in. This is a special one for sure!

• Like 1

Thanks everyone, appreciate it!

Sneak peak at something new. Light was just delivered and quickly put it up to see how it looks. This is where I used to keep a large brute can for water changes, but since those haven't happened for several months, Time for something new before my wife tried to reclaim my "fish closet".

7F6A215B-68ED-442E-B34A-E067CFAC653D_zps

• Like 4

Well done on the quick thinking to keep the closet.

That light is BRIGHT. Is it just straight T5?

Yea 24" 4bulb t5. Has 4 6500k bulbs in it. It's just a cheap hydroponics fixture I got off eBay. See how it does.

Recreating this in an ADA 60f. Either be completely freshwater or brackish. No filtration/heater just a mp10 or something similar.

A6EBA204-A6DD-40C8-9B6C-32FBEE56BBD9_zps

• Like 4

Hi Brad, Im going to be planting my 3 mangroves into a nano cube soon. Did you plant then into anything before adding to the tank? For example an acrylic box planter - Im curious to see if you have has any tank damage from the roots?

Thanks

Kassie

Hi Brad, Im going to be planting my 3 mangroves into a nano cube soon. Did you plant then into anything before adding to the tank? For example an acrylic box planter - Im curious to see if you have has any tank damage from the roots?

Thanks

Kassie

Hi - The mangroves are planted in an 8" rimless cube that has a mix of live mud and sand. Unfortunately, I can't really see the cube because of how I built the structure around it.