Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

Ya...sums it up.....oh, you're already living in Monday. :^ (

Yep sadly I must report that Sunday didn't continue longer than scheduled. Monday is here
  • Like 1

Yep sadly I must report that Sunday didn't continue longer than scheduled. Monday is here

Damnit.....I was hoping I too could hold off Monday.

• Like 2

Ya...the years go by ####### quick. My two are turning 8 and 5 in a couple of months.....crazy.

Good memory. ....mega-beam did go up last year....I've got a bunch of scaffolding piled in the back to assemble. I changed the design a bit....need some custom made hangers for a few more beams........so......it may never be done!

.......but, Mrs Jack wants it done for this summer.......

Yeah they definitely fly by. Oh well enjoy it while ya can right? :lol:

What kinda custom hangers? For the canopy material? theres gotta be a place you can get them made or even find premade ones damn it! The hardest part is done getting that big monster up in the air and in place, finish it off man :)

• Like 1

giphy.gif

OMG a full tank shot. :) That has the potential to be very very sexy.

Thanks, Flip Flop.

It's a work in progress....some things will change in there. Fighting some spots of GHA, frags need to go and final positioning of scape yet to come......then stocking :wub:

Congrats on the job, btw!

• Like 1

Thanks, Flip Flop.

It's a work in progress....some things will change in there. Fighting some spots of GHA, frags need to go and final positioning of scape yet to come......then stocking :wub:

Congrats on the job, btw!

I like it. Gonna look sweet when those acans grow out. What is that big puffy gold thing front right side of the tank?

Thanks. I have never been this excited about a new job before. At least I wont come home miserable everyday. I did that for way too long.

• Like 1

I like it. Gonna look sweet when those acans grow out. What is that big puffy gold thing front right side of the tank?

Thanks. I have never been this excited about a new job before. At least I wont come home miserable everyday. I did that for way too long.

The acans are doing well....the top tier shelf of acans is actually bigger than it looks....two combined clusters are probably the size of your hand....can't wait for both shelves to have acans hanging off the edges.

Still looking for a couple crazy blastos to add to the bottom left flat rock island thing.

Wall rocks will be getting some hammer action sooner or later.

The front right of the tank.....orangish-pinkish Scolly and a multi-colored trachy. No gold....except the JBs.

Oh, and don't worry ....the job will suck soon enough :^ )

They all do eventually.

• Like 2

What is hidden back behind the tree structure. Is your duncan in time-out?

Big ol green and purple RFA. ....which is weird as he used to soak up the rays as much as possible. Now he walked off his rock and placed himself in the back. Wish I could glue his ass down.

• Like 2

Nice sponsorship! Very impressive

It took quite awhile. ....long negotiations to gain their support as it could be a conflict of interest.

Turns out, AA is just a bunch of alcoholics that wish to remain anonymous. ....who knew?

• Like 2

Imagine how much shit you could get in this tank if you actually did join aa.

If I wasn't driving a fully loaded truck right now......I'd type you a better reply.

-How dare you.

• Like 2

If I wasn't driving a fully loaded truck right now......I'd type you a better reply.

-How dare you.

Is said truck fully loaded with silicon dicks? Because that is all I can imagine you hauling around.

• Like 3

Is said truck fully loaded with silicon dicks? Because that is all I can imagine you hauling around.

Dicks makes them sound so regular sized. I'm driving truckloads of COCK....silicone cock.

I'm actually not to far from you......some dick out of the Seattle area ordered .......hey, wait.....what's your address?

Dude,FTS looks boss. Well played sir.

Thanks, buddy! It's sssllllllooooooowwwwwwlllllllyyyyyy taking shape.

:^ )

• Like 6

Dicks makes them sound so regular sized. I'm driving truckloads of COCK....silicone cock.

I'm actually not to far from you......some dick out of the Seattle area ordered .......hey, wait.....what's your address?

Thanks, buddy! It's sssllllllooooooowwwwwwlllllllyyyyyy taking shape.

:^ )

Lmao
  • Like 1

woo hoo! That's exciting!

Buy me something nice. I'm partial to large lps. Kthxbai

Some really nice bigger pieces Twitchy.....but everything else was......meh.

Left empty handed.

The search continues. ....

• Like 1