ReefCleaners.org

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

Amen, brotha Sancho!

How's your weather down there? We're crack'n 90 over here.

Mid 80's just got back from the beach. The kids had a great time the water is still cold as ####.

• Like 4

Mid 80's just got back from the beach. The kids had a great time the water is still cold as ####.

Ya, we're looking at rain in a couple days.....you'd never know it. Crystal blue skies and summertime sun....ahhh, So Cal.

• Like 3

I'm riding out our 3rd winter storm as we speak hahaha. It's been 5 deg.here the past 5 days and it's snowing /icing :lol:

Sounds like fun. ;^ )

You been taking the truck out wheel'n?

• Like 2

Sounds like fun. ;^ )

You been taking the truck out wheel'n?

Nah lol I'm to tired my 4x4ing is the 5 minute commute home and errands anymore :lol:....sometimes the lake trail for horse loading
  • Like 2

I'm riding out our 3rd winter storm as we speak hahaha. It's been 5 deg.here the past 5 days and it's snowing /icing :lol:

It was -7 and windchill was at -30 on Saturday. Today it's 50 and raining! crazy.

Thanks, oh....and my giant RFA is traveling again.....stupid fish tanks......what a pita they are.

Is it still on the move?

Heart20Acan.jpg

Must be a sign that my tank really does love me :wub:

Valentines Day morning, this is what I got.

this is awesome and needs to go to the next page :)

• Like 2

It was -7 and windchill was at -30 on Saturday. Today it's 50 and raining! crazy.

Is it still on the move?

this is awesome and needs to go to the next page :)

Hmmmm, that's cold. High 80's today....and might have rain tomorrow night into Thursday. ...as of yesterday. ...I'll have to check ye ol forecast tonight.

He stopped in the rear of the tank on the bottom....which is odd because this one has always been a PAR hog. I'll have to keep an eye on it.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

So....I think the cloudy tank is due to bacterial bloom. I ordered and just received a UV Sterilizer. ...and plugged it in about an hour ago. We'll see.....

Good luck mang! Looks like you're on top of it though
  • Like 2

Had this happen with one of my tanks. Sterilizer worked great. Good luck.

Thanks man! How long did it take to start showingbresults?

After it was clear, how long until you took it off line?

Have you received any ass-istant applications yet?

No Ass-istant aps sadly.

Started seeing results very rapidly. I took it off-line after a few days, less than a week. It was too soon. Bloom came back. I'd let it run a couple weeks at least.

• Like 2

No Ass-istant aps sadly.

Started seeing results very rapidly. I took it off-line after a few days, less than a week. It was too soon. Bloom came back. I'd let it run a couple weeks at least.

I'm liking the advice. ....not the lack of applications :^ (

• Like 1

2 days and my tank was clear last time. I see you are in a big hurry since we talked about this 3 weeks ago lol

I did leave it online for a month

• Like 3

2 days and my tank was clear last time. I see you are in a big hurry since we talked about this 3 weeks ago lol I did leave it online for a month

Look here.....I bought it off of your advice......just took a little while to actually commit :^ )

I figured I'd at least get one from Mrs. Jack. I pay well...

Hmmmmmm........maybe......

• Like 4

Look here.....I bought it off of your advice......just took a little while to actually commit :^ )

Hmmmmmm........maybe......

:o I didn't think you shared!

• Like 3
HarryPotter

Put one on the brackish tank after seeing WAVES of thick white bacteria bloom everywhere- couldn't see any fish through the tank. Took 3 days and clear, leaving it online for the health benefits in a cichlid tank.

• Like 1

Put one on the brackish tank after seeing WAVES of thick white bacteria bloom everywhere- couldn't see any fish through the tank. Took 3 days and clear, leaving it online for the health benefits in a cichlid tank.

Yep....that's how this is...although...it started clearing up the day I ordered the sterilizer. Looking forward to being able to see what's in my tank....I think.

Any recent pics from your perv-copter?