ReefCleaners.org

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

I figured I'd at least get one from Mrs. Jack. I pay well...

I can see into my tank......now, I'm not sure I want to. Algae farming is my new hobby.

I snuck a pic of Mrs Jacks backside :^ )

• Like 2

Had this happen with one of my tanks. Sterilizer worked great. Good luck.

Put one on the brackish tank after seeing WAVES of thick white bacteria bloom everywhere- couldn't see any fish through the tank. Took 3 days and clear, leaving it online for the health benefits in a cichlid tank.

2 days and my tank was clear last time. I see you are in a big hurry since we talked about this 3 weeks ago lol I did leave it online for a month

Well, I've been home sick the past two days in and out of some sort of coherence.......in less than 24 hours my tank has gone from 2"-3" of visibility to almost crystal clear. Should have put the UV sterilizer in weeks ago.

• Like 3

Well, I've been home sick the past two days in and out of some sort of coherence.......in less than 24 hours my tank has gone from 2"-3" of visibility to almost crystal clear. Should have put the UV sterilizer in weeks ago.

Duh!... :D

• Like 2
HarryPotter

How are the corals?

• Like 1

How are the corals?

So far, so good. One Gorg looks like crap....no more crazy polyp extension. ...all sucked in looking. Everything else looks good. Hopefully without all the diffusion they don't get startled by the increase in light.

• Like 2

Give them time. They'll bounce back. Gorg might be trying to shed. Post a picture

I cant. Photobucket won't allow me to upload anymore. Mrs Jack tried to submit her Dr Twitchie application last night for 20 minutes to no avail.

• Like 2
HarryPotter

I cant. Photobucket won't allow me to upload anymore. Mrs Jack tried to submit her Dr Twitchie application last night for 20 minutes to no avail.

Why? Is it full? I have like 2k photos in mine with no issue

• Like 1

Give them time. They'll bounce back. Gorg might be trying to shed. Post a picture

How's Ron Jeremy?

Why? Is it full? I have like 2k photos in mine with no issue

I'm at 90% full. All I get is unable to upload....and buy more storage. C suckers.

Sounds like it's time to switch to Imgur. Easy uploads with the ap.

Gee, Jack. have you heard that before???

So far, so good. One Gorg looks like crap....no more crazy polyp extension. ...all sucked in looking. Everything else looks good. Hopefully without all the diffusion they don't get startled by the increase in light.

I bet it bounces back. They're pretty hardy.

• Like 3

......hmmmmm.........sounds familiar. ........but, no. I don't believe so.

• Like 2

Just walked in from the glass shop....had to replace rear window in the car......my tank is like.....invisible clear. Freaking crazy.....I think I'm in shock.

• Like 3

Crystal clear. Like, looking at a box of air filled with color........but more clear than air. Weird.

Are you sure you didn't just drain the tank and now it really is a box of air?

• Like 4

####......that is entirely possible. .....

How's the home office working out?

• Like 2

####......that is entirely possible. .....

How's the home office working out?

Not too shabby. Now that I moved the tank out of the room, I'm much less distracted. Still weird to not have to leave the house all day though!

• Like 2

Not too shabby. Now that I moved the tank out of the room, I'm much less distracted. Still weird to not have to leave the house all day though!

that part is weird for me still. I get stir crazy much easier since working from home.

Crystal clear. Like, looking at a box of air filled with color........but more clear than air. Weird.

So are we gonna get some pictures or what?

• Like 2