Top Shelf Aquatics

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

2 hours ago, jack1978 said:

I guess that's an acceptable place....congrats buddy!

In other news, my damn goby decided he'd like to jump onto the MP10.  RFA was greatful. 

Arrgh :(

• Like 1
Just now, teenyreef said:

Arrgh :(

Yeah......it was an expensive feeding. :rolleyes:

My damn hogfish is still in the overflow box, havent seen my second goby (bonded pair) nor the shrimp...sure he's fine...just small.

Waste of an order so far............:rant:

• Sad 1

Yeah, that sucks. Apparently the newer versions of the MP-10 have a soft start feature - the rotor goes back and forth slowly two or three times before it starts up for real. I've seen it happen on at least a couple of mine, I think it might be part of the QD version.

24 minutes ago, teenyreef said:

Yeah, that sucks. Apparently the newer versions of the MP-10 have a soft start feature - the rotor goes back and forth slowly two or three times before it starts up for real. I've seen it happen on at least a couple of mine, I think it might be part of the QD version.

Yep....they do.  I have the QDs....not sure how he ended up in it.  

1 hour ago, jack1978 said:

Yep....they do.  I have the QDs....not sure how he ended up in it.  

Crap, well, that really sucks. He must have had a deathwish.

For some reason the instagram picture isn't showing up here on N-R, did you make your Instragram feed private?

I looked at it on Instragram and it looks fantastic, btw :) Things are really coming along great.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, teenyreef said:

For some reason the instagram picture isn't showing up here on N-R, did you make your Instragram feed private?

I looked at it on Instragram and it looks fantastic, btw :) Things are really coming along great.

Who knows what I did.........I thought everyone could just use their imaginations.....:lol:

8 hours ago, teenyreef said:

Thank you for the compliment!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@Lawnman

I had a "bonded pair" of german named gobies.....who divorced 3 minutes after landing in the tank.  A week or two in David Hasslehoff decided to peek inside the MP10.......kinda like Harold peeking out his hurricane-proof window.....and got sucked in......hes dead.

This is the smarter one....whos not dead.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, jack1978 said:

@Lawnman

I had a "bonded pair" of german named gobies.....who divorced 3 minutes after landing in the tank.  A week or two in David Hasslehoff decided to peek inside the MP10.......kinda like Harold peeking out his hurricane-proof window.....and got sucked in......hes dead.

This is the smarter one....whos not dead.

Send me that shroom okthanksbyenow

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, spectra said:

Oh and here you go.........................thank Sancho and Amazon for he missing parts.........................

IMG_4070.jpg

Is this the 1100 or the little cute one?

13 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Is this the 1100 or the little cute one?

11 hell the cute one hardly has a motor in it :lol: 

That 4 banger there rips...............waiting on new coils, floats and also some new jets...........hell may even drop 450 on new exhaust will see.

4 minutes ago, spectra said:

11 hell the cute one hardly has a motor in it :lol: 

That 4 banger there rips...............waiting on new coils, floats and also some new jets...........hell may even drop 450 on new exhaust will see.

What size is the Kimber?

11 hours ago, spectra said:

Its only a 400 just like the black one that started it all.

So....you'll have his and hers 400s? 

What are you going to do with the 1100?

Is it too clunky?