Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

5 hours ago, kimberbee said:

Obviously it should go to me!! 

(wtf is a kimber?)

Heard he's putting a special Elsa mural on the tank :naughtydance:

Speaking of which......whens the next Elsa video showing?  Still in production?

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, jack1978 said:

Heard he's putting a special Elsa mural on the tank :naughtydance:

Speaking of which......whens the next Elsa video showing?  Still in production?

No elsa either...........

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I was away 1 night for work.  Got back this evening and see Ladypop nose down in the sand unable to swim.  Dull color and just looking around.  Scooped her up and she tried to swim but just slowly circled back to the bottom.  

While figuring out options I watched the cardinal Chase the shit out of the hogfish.   Saw him Chase Ladypop away from his overhang a couple days ago.  But that was it.  I'm guessing he beat the shit out of Ladypop.  Scooped him out and threw him in the chicken coop......he was picked to pieces.

Grabbed a breeder net box from petco and a plastic plant for her to hang on to.....hoping she makes it, but pretty sure she'll be dead by morning.  

....havent told the girls yet.  

• Sad 2
14 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

Noooooo not Ladypop!! :(

I know......so bummed.  Got her into the breeder net box thing.  She immediately latched onto the netting and is able to stay upright.  Hoping she'll pull through.....but......

4 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

I know......so bummed.  Got her into the breeder net box thing.  She immediately latched onto the netting and is able to stay upright.  Hoping she'll pull through.....but......

Do you think lowering the flow might help her gain some strength? Poor thing... 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

Do you think lowering the flow might help her gain some strength? Poor thing... 

Ya.....turned off the MP10 on that side of the tank.....turned down the return a bit.  Fingers crossed.

8 hours ago, jack1978 said:

Ya....tanks a little boring without her looking back.

How's the bike coming along?

Its not.........been busy as hell at work and have a stand I am doing also.........new parts showed so maybe can get a few things done this weekend but who knows.

I need to take time and work on my tank......skimmer took a shit and who knows when.....

1 hour ago, spectra said:

Its not.........been busy as hell at work and have a stand I am doing also.........new parts showed so maybe can get a few things done this weekend but who knows.

I need to take time and work on my tank......skimmer took a shit and who knows when.....

Tanks....who needs them?!?!?

• Like 1
15 hours ago, jack1978 said:

Tanks....who needs them?!?!?

Hell yeah.....................

Just sat down...............got home from work and out to the garage to paint............stand and motorcycle parts ;) a little progress has been made........rotors drilled and painted, wheels painted and new shoes mounted, forks torn apart and cleaned.......need a seal puller to finish them. Busy weekend as I need to go through the carbs one more time and new exhaust showed up also.........

I need to build more stands to pay for this shit :lol:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kimberbee said:

how is Ladypop? :(

Alive.  In the breeder net box thing.  Just stys clamped on to the netting.  Can't seem to swim.  Hate seeing her like this.  Hasn't gone after any food either.  Shitty.

Thanks for asking though!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
6 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Alive.  In the breeder net box thing.  Just stys clamped on to the netting.  Can't seem to swim.  Hate seeing her like this.  Hasn't gone after any food either.  Shitty.

Thanks for asking though!

Well if still kickin that's a good sign maybe..................

On 9/16/2017 at 7:33 PM, spectra said:

Well if still kickin that's a good sign maybe..................

I was hoping so....but still not mobile....its like she's paralyzed at her tail end.  Haven't sen her eat.....guessing she'll slowly starve to death.

• Sad 1
44 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

The app to set up the light program sucks.....pretty much unusable.   

Why launch a product when it's not ready.......assholes.

Oh I am sure someone out there can program that light in about 5 mins :lol: just not you...........

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, spectra said:

Oh I am sure someone out there can program that light in about 5 mins :lol: just not you...........

I will gladly pay someone to set this POS up!

• Like 1
5 hours ago, spectra said:

So how is the light working out :unsure: how is ladypop doing ?

Oh and just for you a weekend of getting it back together.......

IMG_4135.JPG

IMG_4134.JPG

Bike looks good......you done with it?

Light is on the dummy setting....looks great at peak hours, but I have no blue period in the ramp up or ramp down.  Missing my glowy time.  I did get an email this morning from the CoralVue Team asking which operating system I have for the app....I responded.  Still no reply.  No reply from Marine Depot either.  Maybe tomorrow.

Ladypop is still not mobile, her tail doesnt seem to work.  Im guessing shes slowly starving to death.  

• Like 1