ReefCleaners.org

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

9 minutes ago, teenyreef said:

I'm glad she's starting to come out to eat, she's really nice :)

Thanks, Teeny!

If I keep seeing her......Ill let the kids know we have Ms Wasp :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Rock is getting covered in coralline, the white leather in the front right corner is starting to grow a bit, some softies are not liking the tank change....might have to play with locations.....flow/light.  Otherwise, pretty happy with the tank now.  Just waiting on stuff to fill in. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, jack1978 said:

I like mine better :lol: was up till 5 this morning playing in the garage.....................no boat today but didn't get much done. Ran out of materials for the wiring............amazon and now I wait.......but its kind of wired up we have a starter but no spark do I need that :unsure:

no work tomorrow so #### it beer tonight..........

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
14 minutes ago, spectra said:

I like mine better :lol: was up till 5 this morning playing in the garage.....................no boat today but didn't get much done. Ran out of materials for the wiring............amazon and now I wait.......but its kind of wired up we have a starter but no spark do I need that :unsure:

no work tomorrow so #### it beer tonight..........

I like your project better too!

This is for Mrs Jack......I have a deadline of Friday night to get it stripped and painted.  :scarry:

• Haha 2
47 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

I like your project better too!

This is for Mrs Jack......I have a deadline of Friday night to get it stripped and painted.  :scarry:

Well better get outside and get going on it....................fly hairball out and he can give it his best :lol: he likes playing with wood...................

Oh and looking at another project...............................................this is my inspiration....................................................

I have a lead on a cheap bike but the ####ing craigslist people.....................still available and I get yes still for sale........................3 emails by me and nothing......................wtf you want to sell the turd or not...................

Y37LR.jpg

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, spectra said:

Well better get outside and get going on it....................fly hairball out and he can give it his best :lol: he likes playing with wood...................

Oh and looking at another project...............................................this is my inspiration....................................................

I have a lead on a cheap bike but the ####ing craigslist people.....................still available and I get yes still for sale........................3 emails by me and nothing......................wtf you want to sell the turd or not...................

Y37LR.jpg

Ahhh yeah.......is that my SS gift?

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

Ahhh yeah.......is that my SS gift?

Send me a singed check and anything is possible :lol: 

Biggest issue with that pic is those wheels were a few years only......................so hard to find. I may have to run the fugly mags that are factory..................

10 minutes ago, spectra said:

Send me a singed check and anything is possible :lol: 

Biggest issue with that pic is those wheels were a few years only......................so hard to find. I may have to run the fugly mags that are factory..................

What year / size?

5 minutes ago, jack1978 said:

What year / size?

Its the rear hub came off a 700 or something..........its a shaft driven bike so its a PITA to find parts. I have seen a few builds use front ends off of various different bikes.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, spectra said:

Y37LR.jpg

Nice...

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Nice...

Found a few bikes on Craigslist and of course nothing close to me..........looks like a road trip this weekend maybe.......

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, Sancho said:

Mrs Sancho got wind of my plans. No bike for me <_< I'll have to live vicariously through you guys. 

Dreamcrushers. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, jack1978 said:

Amen, Sancharello!

:D

Bye bye, ugly golden brown stain...hello.......green? 

I actually like the green!! That was a nice find - it's hard to find well-made shit.

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, stellablue said:

I actually like the green!! That was a nice find - it's hard to find well-made shit.

Thanks!  We'll see how it turns out.  There's a top half too with glass doors.  Need to get all of this done and installed before the Mrs gets back.....4 days.

This thing is solid!

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

:angry:

I'm sure you are the exception, Kimber.

The "unicorn" if you will.

:flower:

Making progress.....probably gonna miss the deadline......

• Like 2
  • Haha 2