Coral Vue Hydros

Harry's "Hyper" JBJ RL-45: TAKEN DOWN

HarryPotter

righttirefire

Oh stop... just save the packaging from harry. Lol. You guys got me thinking I want one. But I'm not ready for one. I need my BTA to settle in. I'm not doing much for the next couple months... just watching. Maybe an acan lord or frogspawn if I find one I can't live without. I saw the best looking mocha clown ever yesterday... @petco. :/ my LFS has a terrible selection of clowns and theyre all too big.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HarryPotter

Oh stop... just save the packaging from harry. Lol. You guys got me thinking I want one. But I'm not ready for one. I need my BTA to settle in. I'm not doing much for the next couple months... just watching. Maybe an acan lord or frogspawn if I find one I can't live without. I saw the best looking mocha clown ever yesterday... @petco. :/ my LFS has a terrible selection of clowns and theyre all too big.

Lol I would think that Clams are easier than BTAs. No feeding (Besides phyto), and they clean the water rather than mess it up!

HarryPotter

Lol... Harry the "pusher-man"... first clam is free right?

No, but two Montipora frags can be included with your first order :P

HarryPotter

I need a Friday deliver in 6 weeks...

I can use snail mail for 6 weeks. Im sure the clam with be A-Okay!

HarryPotter

Now thats a club I would like.

Tank tested perfect :) And I did the test twice

Ca: 440

No3: 0

PO4: 0

KH: 10.0

Salinity was at 1.021 from all the acclimating : :scarry: :

righttirefire

So I explored my LFS today and they carry bright well aquatics phytogreen small and medium... are those clam compatible?

HarryPotter

So I explored my LFS today and they carry bright well aquatics phytogreen small and medium... are those clam compatible?

Pretty sure all phytoplankton is clam compatible. I like Marine snow :)

righttirefire

Marine snow didn't mention for clams specifically

I have some reef roids. Heavy feeding before vacation.

thecoralbeauty

phytofeast, marine snow, DT's, algae barn's ocean magic, all should be fine.

righttirefire

You're babysitting for me... lol. Where else can you put a smile in a girl's face every day for $15

HarryPotter

You're babysitting for me... lol. Where else can you put a smile in a girl's face every day for $15

Dayummmmmmmmm righttirefire smooth with the ladies ;)

I'm having chemical warfare. Not sure where it's from, but there's some clear sticky strings floating around and everything is pissed.

The clams are happy though :)

The Carpet anemone might just be too much for my tank. It's very high maintenance, I might get rid of it. Not only do I have to reshuffle corals, but it's just worrying me in general since it's so big.

Anyone in South Florida want a Haddoni Anemone?

Cencalfishguy56

Dayummmmmmmmm righttirefire smooth with the ladies ;)

I'm having chemical warfare. Not sure where it's from, but there's some clear sticky strings floating around and everything is pissed.

The clams are happy though :)

The Carpet anemone might just be too much for my tank. It's very high maintenance, I might get rid of it. Not only do I have to reshuffle corals, but it's just worrying me in general since it's so big.

Anyone in South Florida want a Haddoni Anemone?

Harry... I want this http://advancedacrylics.com/collections/auto-top-off/products/white-and-blue-9-gal-auto-top-off-new-design

HarryPotter

Still having chemical warfare damnit.

Could it be the new carpet anemone? I might want to get rid of it- too high maintenance and dirty :(

Cencalfishguy56

Nope. For that price id rather 6 clams and a Home Depot bucket!

Screw clams! Walmart buckets are cheaper btw haha

Cencalfishguy56

OUCH! My rear end hurts from just looking at it... I'm using a bucket for vacation. But I'll start my next stand build soon... I believe carbon is key to carbon

I know lol I just wanted it to look nice :P lol

HarryPotter

Screw clams! Walmart buckets are cheaper btw haha

Do they have waterproof tops? :P

I know lol I just wanted it to look nice :P lol

Don't we all :P

thecoralbeauty

carpet nem shouldnt be causng the warfare idon't think. generally its mechanical warfare with them, not chemical. who knows. I had some snotting going on in response to new carbon, i'd just suck out what you can and if it's not gone over night, THEN start ruling things out.

HarryPotter

carpet nem shouldnt be causng the warfare idon't think. generally its mechanical warfare with them, not chemical. who knows. I had some snotting going on in response to new carbon, i'd just suck out what you can and if it's not gone over night, THEN start ruling things out.

Hmmmmmmm good point. I will be doing a few water changes soon anyway because I haven't done any for three weeks.

"Snotting" Is a good description! Haha okay Ill give it a few days :) :)

Archived