ReefCleaners.org

StellaBlue's da Vinci Cube - RETIRED

ReefWeeds

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking stella!!!

:wub: Thanks Pinner!!!

How big is your dersea? My LFS just got one, maybe 2" it's cute, but I'm not a huge fan of their coloration

It's about 3.5-4".

Wow stunning psammacora, im sure the color in the photo doesn't do justice than in real life. I think with encrusting corals, you just have to break it off along with the fragmented rock it attached to or chisel it out (don't)...lol.

I love the colors in it! The yellow and purple, being complimentary colors, it really stands out.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm terrible at tank updates! I don't really have any except the fact that I'm a clam killer :(

But here's a cute photo of my namesake after a bath:

Om62KPX.jpg

were you able to get anything new from CGA? its funny how you and i were jumping on that frag then the other guy won...haha

I did! I got the trachy and a few other things from Glenn. I'm excited!!!

Yeah, that guy Frank killed me on all the auctions. I'm not sure how he posts at the last second like that.

I did! I got the trachy and a few other things from Glenn. I'm excited!!!

Yeah, that guy Frank killed me on all the auctions. I'm not sure how he posts at the last second like that.

Cool, can't wait to see them!

may be he had a watch timer running at the last min?

Cool, can't wait to see them!

may be he had a watch timer running at the last min?

Could be! He seems to have it down to a science according to Glenn!

Just use a timer on your phone, bid when there's 5 seconds left

I actually tried this! But either my timer isn't in sync with whatever Facebook is or whatever or it didn't work. I was too late once and too early another time. That guy Frank got the best of me ;)

Good luck little guys!

Red cap, purple cap, green cap, sunset montipora Booger, stylophora, Yuma, and pipe organ!

B4F08E2A-5D87-4C66-AAB3-4A7B93700FF1_zps

Can't wait!!! Thanks Harry!!!

I'm terrible at tank updates! I don't really have any except the fact that I'm a clam killer :(

But here's a cute photo of my namesake after a bath:

Om62KPX.jpg

Awwwwwwww. That's impossibly cute :)

I received some awesome corals from Harry today as well as from Glenn (Coral Gardens Aquaculture)! I will be sure to post photos, but everything is doing great, is fully open and happy - I'd say happy as a clam, but my clams I had sure weren't happy :)

I vote for a human spa day

830_sanrio_hello_kitty_beauty_spa_dubai_

Yes! For sure!!!!!!

I think it is about time for a new FTS :ninja:

Loving all the other pictures though! Your tank is making me eager to get mine rolling.

Yeah, I gotta take one!! this week for sure.

ok, photo update. No FTS because lights are ramping down and I didn't take one. But here are a few shots of some of the corals I got today from both Glenn and Harry:

Torch from Glenn (currently in the 12 gallon):

VysJCox.jpg

Trachy from Glenn (currently in the 12 gallon):

L5n5C0r.jpg

Z's from Glenn:

fNfueUn.jpg

4wN9Wn9.jpg

Blasto from Glenn (12 gallon)

YOBVUlu.jpg

Some caps from Harry!

kYEeiKz.jpg

A stylo from Harry:

j7AtEDE.jpg

Monster Yuma from Harry:

R2hIFZT.jpg

Did you ever find out the cause of the clam entry into the after life?

No. So weird. I woke up one morning and it was half eaten. So I don't know if it died and the two hermits and skunks ate it or if something else did. I didn't see any pests and I looked closely. I then lost my baby maxima the next day (it wasn't fully extending on one side, it was only about an inch max so I think the freshwater dip did it in) so I am DONE with clams for a bit. And i"m not ordering clams from Diver's Den anymore.

Archived