SaltCritters.com

Nano Box Hybrid : Pricing, Pictures, Info

DaveFason

Thanks for the input guys, ended up going with two Blacked out Quad/Quad Hybrids. Now I wait. Heck I still need to order the tank and get the stand started.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going back to the Fusion 30.... Would a quad/quad be overkill for such in a mixed reef that has a reasonable amount of SPS, or would another combination be recommended?

Turns out the Fusion 30 is definitely the one hubby and I can agree on.

I would do quad with dual t5.

Definitely good to know. Now to start saving, and hopefully the end product looks somewhat like the various ones here on the forums ^_^

EDIT: Interesting part will be figuring out what bulbs to go with, but I have a few months to figure that out ^_^;;;

I am looking to set up a Cad Lights Artisan 70 Gal with the Dims being 36x24x18 It will have a mix of soft, lps, and sps. Which Hybrid would you suggest that I get?

I am looking to set up a Cad Lights Artisan 70 Gal with the Dims being 36x24x18 It will have a mix of soft, lps, and sps. Which Hybrid would you suggest that I get?

Four Array, Four T5.

-Dave

jedimasterben

Quad LED, dual T5 if a mixed reef, quad T5 as well if SPS dominant.

• 4 weeks later...

^ That kinda sold me. I didn't realize there was a phone app. Support Android too?

Yes sir. Website is getting a FULL update.

-D

Is that my light in the pic or did someone copy?

Oh I so copied your light. Even used your screen name when ordering for what I wanted

Omg why would you do that?

Just reread what I wrote and I think it came off wrong. I didn't use your username as in imitate you, but rather told Dave I wanted a hybrid the colors used on brad908's light. The navy blue stands out so well against the white base.

wow i was thinking and researching and came up something like that. but need to read more into the bluefish controller

Archived