Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Nano Box Hybrid : Pricing, Pictures, Info

DaveFason

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jedimasterben

wow, very impressive. looks so slick. possible to add dimensions the different options can cover?

They're all 24", so a 24-36" long tank around 18-24" wide, and up to 24" tall.

Looks very impressive!

But dang, at those prices, I'd have to re-finance the house!! :rolleyes:

And since I'm an Old Fart, I live on a limited income, LOL!! :happy:

jedimasterben

A week or two till we get to see under the skirt shots? Looks like an awesome light! Any info on how much it'll weigh?

ASIS_824-4.jpg

Just picture LED boards on there lol

A week or two till we get to see under the skirt shots? Looks like an awesome light! Any info on how much it'll weigh?

Wednesday :)

Just needed to wait for my bulbs to come in.

Silly question since this is a reef site, but since I'll have both tanks next to each other figured I might as well ask. Will a freshwater/flare version be available as well?

jedimasterben

Silly question since this is a reef site, but since I'll have both tanks next to each other figured I might as well ask. Will a freshwater/flare version be available as well?

I've been talking with Dave about this, but the minimum order quantity is high and he sells almost exclusively Tides. I'd be all in for some.

I was talking to a friend tonight about these and I told him the price and went, dear god almost $800 for a light. Until I slapped him with the reality that these are 100% handmade in the US and when you compare the price to some of the other big brand names, this is a deal.

I was talking to a friend tonight about these and I told him the price and went, dear god almost $800 for a light. Until I slapped him with the reality that these are 100% handmade in the US and when you compare the price to some of the other big brand names, this is a deal.

You always get what you pay for. There are a ton of people who buy cheap products end up buying the same equipment over and over or end up buying the one they should've bought from the beginning after getting fed up with their original purchase

Are there only 2 T5 bulbs?

looks like choices are:

2 T5HO : 2 LED arrays

2 T5HO : 4 LED arrays

4 T5HO : 2 LED arrays

4 T5HO : 4 LED arrays

all 24" in length ONLY.

at least that's how I read it.

Legendary Corals

looks like choices are:

2 T5HO : 2 LED arrays

2 T5HO : 4 LED arrays

4 T5HO : 2 LED arrays

4 T5HO : 4 LED arrays

all 24" in length ONLY.

at least that's how I read it.

Ahhh I see it now. I read it as the DUO and QUAD lingo he usually uses for the LED set ups.

Archived