ReefCleaners.org

Steensj's Deep Blue 34 Shallow. Shutting Down Tank Due To Work...

Steensj2004

Anybody want some stomatella snails? I have about 1000 since they laid eggs, lol.

Jealous! Just found my first stomatella today and was so excited :)

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nyos 120, for the price, I personally don;t know of a nicer skimmer. This thing is the best skimmer I've ever owned. I skims it ass off.

Thx for answering my question, could you tell me something about the noise it makes?

Again thanks!

Steensj2004

Nyos 120, for the price, I personally don;t know of a nicer skimmer. This thing is the best skimmer I've ever owned. I skims it ass off.

Thx for answering my question, could you tell me something about the noise it makes?

Again thanks!

No noise, I can kinda hear it with my head next to it while working on ent sump. However the return pun hum drowns out any noise this skimmer makes.

Got off my last ass and glued some frags down

Hell yea son,that's what I'm talking about, all the new candy adjusting to your tank ok?

Steensj2004

That's what I'm talking about,mine will too once I get a handle on taking better pictures lol

Need a better camera, been toying with this iPhone too long. However in considering a new sump, so maybe later

It's funny her iPhone 4 takes good ones but my s5 not so much, her dad is giving me a camera this weekend since he just got a new one. And I think they may give us their John deere riding mower since they now just pay a crew to cut their lawn,which is totally over kill on my corner townhouse lot haha.

Steensj2004

I have a nice, film Nikon with some decent lenses, I just need a digital body. Might sell this one and see what I can snag

Steensj2004

your photos stopped working. not that i am stalking ur photos or anything...

They aren't showing up?

Great day...... :rolleyes:

While getting out of my car, my neighbor informed me the power went out( unknown how long) so I sprint upstairs, opened the condo, and cool air hit me. Thought I was in the clear. Welp, stuff looks like shit, apparently the power was off for some time. ATO didn't drop salinity, however, my sump overflowed a bit? No idea how, maybe 1/2 gallon got out... Stand is caulked and the bottom could hold 5-10 gallons, no water got onto the carpet.

The Long tentacle plate I ordered came to the LFS today, this thing is HUGE, no idea where the #### I can put it..... :unsure: Damn thing is about 4-5" across:

AAFE9B01-FD2A-4761-8FEF-704A4F32BD4D_zps

Also got a new piece of Birds of Paradise birds-nest :

EA8EC259-212F-461F-9020-65F40A1BC8B3_zps

They aren't showing up? Great day...... :rolleyes:While getting out of my car, my neighbor informed me the power went out( unknown how long) so I sprint upstairs, opened the condo, and cool air hit me. Thought I was in the clear. Welp, stuff looks like shit, apparently the power was off for some time. ATO didn't drop salinity, however, my sump overflowed a bit? No idea how, maybe 1/2 gallon got out... Stand is caulked and the bottom could hold 5-10 gallons, no water got onto the carpet. The Long testicle plate I ordered came to the LFS today, this thing is HUGE, no idea where the #### I can put it..... :unsure: Damn thing is about 4-5" across:AAFE9B01-FD2A-4761-8FEF-704A4F32BD4D_zpsAlso got a new piece of Birds of Paradise birds-nest :EA8EC259-212F-461F-9020-65F40A1BC8B3_zps

That's an nice looking haul sir! Def nice. Love both but especially the bird nest

Err bird of paradise rather

Steensj2004

That's an nice looking haul sir! Def nice. Love both but especially the bird nest

Err bird of paradise rather

Bird Nest is just fine, I don't care about names for the most part. This thing has LONG polyps on it, very pretty with the green skin and purple polyps.

Thanks for the comments!

Steensj2004

That is remarkably sexy! My LFS has small ones (2-3 inches) that are $60 but look pretty awesome

Pssssh, I thought the 2-3" plate was what I was getting, got it for nothing practically cause my LFS owner is mah boy. Damn thing is 6.5" across when inflated, dunno how I can make it work, afraid it'll kill everything.

9A06E354-D40D-4616-B5C7-9CD10B31B1B0_2.j

On a positive note, having to move the corals around to accommodate this massive plate turned out for the better. The torches are LOVING their new spots as well as a few others! Yay!

9F607B9D-3BE9-47AB-967D-6D054CFEF447.jpg

57D2F526-A195-451F-B558-C0C628FE6455.jpg

559E4790-A3EA-403D-9802-969DF1E6BB9A.jpg

E9B61847-617E-4B72-A47E-C3AD7A9E801C.jpg

Archived