ReefCleaners.org

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

Trade in Ruby for a smaller juvenile clown. Peace out to dick fish. Ain't nobody got time fo dat. I bought a purple tang just so I can watch it kick the crap out of the yellow one who's been a dick to my sailfin for all this time.

• Like 7

My bluehead wrasse is beginning to go into total ass mode.

He got pretty after going into his TP then decided to become a bully.

Same thing happened with my lubbocks.. went totally psycho

I haven't asked how it's doing in the members' tank that bought it from me off our local reef forum B)

I'm having a similar issue as well, my female is becoming quite aggressive and she bit me while I was gluing a frag last week. someone might be rehomed into the sump if not possibly traded in for a nicer clown, don't need an aggressive animal causing havoc in the tank lol.

• Like 1

I'm having a similar issue as well, my female is becoming quite aggressive and she bit me while I was gluing a frag last week. someone might be rehomed into the sump if not possibly traded in for a nicer clown, don't need an aggressive animal causing havoc in the tank lol.

I've had numerous clowns that bit my hands in the tank, but were perfectly fine with the other fish.

That said if the clown is bullying a Tang get rid of it.

• Like 1

I saw Dot, the Mandarin chase down some LRS reef frenzy food today. Likely she got a mouthful unless single and available sassy mandarins carry eggs around just in case a handsome boy were to pass by.

20150204_141425.jpg

The fighting conch is hilarious

20150204_141931.jpg

Hard to imagine that those are colorful zoas from top down but they are crowding and growing so tightly together that all you see are brown skirts.

20150204_141724.jpg

• Like 4

5:30 am. Just rescued my candy cane pistol shrimp, Luger, from the RSMs freezing water. Poor little guy. Charlie the goby died back in October or November and he has been MIA since then, I thought he died too. Well, guess I'll be looking for. New friend for him :)

• Like 5

Why u rescuing pistols at 5am, go to sleeeeeppp lol

shes been up thinking about frag tanks.

must have seen the little guy when she was pacing back and fourth near the RSM

:flower:

• Like 1

I was originally woken up by my cat who wanted his breakfast at 5ish. AS I was passing by the tanks I hear the snap snap from the RSM which I had thought was the mantis shrimp come back from the dead from one of the sump rocks. So after I gave Bogi his food I took a flash light, saw some movement and OMG!!! Got a step ladder, put on my "pond" gloves, collection cup in hand I caught the little guy.

:)

He's staying warm in the collection cup. I think first I'll find a goby to pair with him before I let him loose in the tank. He's about 1 inch big, never got bigger all these years

20150205_131509.jpg

• Like 3

He's staying warm in the collection cup. I think first I'll find a goby to pair with him before I let him loose in the tank. He's about 1 inch big, never got bigger all these years

Cause he didn't eat all his veggies to grow big and strong!! ;)

• Like 1

Today was an unexpected spring cleaning day. Along with emptying out the RSM little by little, I've moved furniture around cleaned out 2 walk-in closets, organized everything in one of them. Did some photography for work, made a new home for Bogi who used to like sitting on my desk, now he's sitting beside my desk. Going to pack 2 boxes for stuff that needs to be shipped out. Got a new flat bed scanner to scan work stuff - POS ugh.

Took a long time to net Ruby again, this time I made sure she will not be getting out of her time out net. She harassed the tang again. Going to finish up the photos, pack the boxes now.

Waiting on word from Dave about the light. I managed to sell my RSM set-up with the light and the guy is coming Tuesday for all of it so I'm nervous.

• Like 3

Today was an unexpected spring cleaning day. Along with emptying out the RSM little by little, I've moved furniture around cleaned out 2 walk-in closets, organized everything in one of them. Did some photography for work, made a new home for Bogi who used to like sitting on my desk, now he's sitting beside my desk. Going to pack 2 boxes for stuff that needs to be shipped out. Got a new flat bed scanner to scan work stuff - POS ugh.

Took a long time to net Ruby again, this time I made sure she will not be getting out of her time out net. She harassed the tang again. Going to finish up the photos, pack the boxes now.

Waiting on word from Dave about the light. I managed to sell my RSM set-up with the light and the guy is coming Tuesday for all of it so I'm nervous.

If u get stuck witout a light i can hold essentials if you need. Leme know