Coral Vue Hydros

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

'Sup people. Hello from Hotlanta where it isn't very hot. I finally hauled myself back to my room, I've been up since 5 am and I'm about ready to keel over. Trying my best to stay awake.

Had an unglamorous dinner at Bennihanas. Sushi was okay but effin expensive for a Bennihanas! Hot sake was good though. Stupid Marriott Starbucks won't scan my rewards card. Grrr.

So tired.

I'm seeing my tank live on web cam. So cool

• Like 3

Still in Atlanta, still pissed about dinner last night. I walked in at 5:30 to their main hibachi dining area, they had 1.5 tables filled with about 75 open seats and she tells me it's going to be a 45 minute wait because they have reservations. Really? So I sat down in the sushi section. The server there was so loud she was practically shouting at me. "HELLO MA'AM. HOW ARE YOU? CAN I GET YOU SOMETHING TO DRINK?" Like stop yelling for ####s sake. :angry:

Dinner tonight is going to be Mexican, no frills just straight up Mexican food.

Been watching my tanks on webcam, so cool. I couldn't see Ruby in the RSM, it looks like Max and Ruby are gazing at each other from their tanks. WTF.

• Like 3

hmmm, lemme backtrack lol and see whats a growin in there lol

It's like a decent sized frag, and the polyps kinda look like "my clementines", except the in between color is a dark velvet green.

Kat I'm getting ready to just ship those zoas to you :P at the rate things are going in the tank they'll melt when I get ready to package them up.

look at that avatar! Post a pic of the zoas!!

Kat I'm getting ready to just ship those zoas to you :P at the rate things are going in the tank they'll melt when I get ready to package them up.

look at that avatar! Post a pic of the zoas!!

20150116_185305_1.jpg

Oh look at that hermit! Those guys are my favorite. They grow ginormous too.

GAAAHH you have soooo many pages to go though lol. Send me a pic of what you're willing to trade lol

• Like 2