Pod Your Reef

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

Pretty but not exactly my type.

Any must have acros right now besides katropora? I'm filling up the nano but I have to be picky with this tank.

I have a spongeodes and the red planet now. Planning on Katropora and 1 or 2 more.

MINE! Um, er... I can haz a frag?

Where are you gonna put a frag mama? It's on AquaSD's sale pages, if you're serious I'll link you

Pretty but not exactly my type.

Any must have acros right now besides katropora? I'm filling up the nano but I have to be picky with this tank.

I have a spongeodes and the red planet now. Planning on Katropora and 1 or 2 more.

Oregon tort. Strawberry shortcake.

Hey there are still a couple of days left for the birthday month. I demand somebody jump out of my cake nekkid.

• Like 1

Both so cute!

Kat, what did you use to make your little "nook diagram" and is there a similar free thing I can use to do the same?

the CAD drawing or my icon?

#bringinsexyback

#alsobringinangryback

YEah, he went for purring and rubbing my chin to growling and almost hissed at me. heeheee

• Like 2

All the room planners I find online are birds eye views. Lame.

That is google sketchup. It's free to use.

Where's the puppy beard?

On Facebook but here ya go. Isn't this YOUR puppy? Why am I the one with a dog beard then, where's yours? Or Chloe's?

20150124_155207.jpg

20150124_155122-1-1.jpg

• Like 3

Where are you gonna put a frag mama? It's on AquaSD's sale pages, if you're serious I'll link you

Oregon tort. Strawberry shortcake.

Hey there are still a couple of days left for the birthday month. I demand somebody jump out of my cake nekkid.

I would totally jump out of your cake nekkid - but that might traumatize people. LOL!

• Like 1

So NYC got a lot less than originally predicted, though it looks like my uncle in Montauk is dealing with 2 to 3 feet of snow! Everything ok over there Kat?

• Like 1

So NYC got a lot less than originally predicted, though it looks like my uncle in Montauk is dealing with 2 to 3 feet of snow! Everything ok over there Kat?

We still got alot of snow, idk about kat but im only like 40 mins from her. Its still snowing pretty heavy too.

All good, thank you for asking Mark. It wasn't nearly as bad as they thought it was going to be, I'm glad about that.

We still got alot of snow, idk about kat but im only like 40 mins from her. Its still snowing pretty heavy too.

How much snow did you get?

All good, thank you for asking Mark. It wasn't nearly as bad as they thought it was going to be, I'm glad about that.

How much snow did you get?

Only a few inches, not nearly close to what was predicted.