Cultivated Reef

Kat's Birthday Party

metrokat

Nualgi is posting Facebook ads using my RSM image.

I'd demand a huge payment, credit for the image and a base-ball helmet full of cottage cheese.

Gotta throw that last on in to hear the reaction.

• Like 2

Have you contacted them?

Yes I emailed them

I'd demand a huge payment, credit for the image and a base-ball helmet full of cottage cheese.

Gotta throw that last on in to hear the reaction.

What about a pallet full of the product. Then I'd sell it for a small profit.

• Like 2

Well, they are. They're not reef safe. I mean, it's not technically their fault, it's just what they do and what they eat.

The fish (nameless) is perfectly happy in the nano with only GSP and some polyps to look at. I was thinking of throwing in some broken fragments of SPS for him today.

I only have one sexy shrimp in the nano for now, want 3-4 more.

The sexy is perfectly happy too.

Think I might call this one twitchy.

20150926_170632.jpg

• Like 6

The fish (nameless) is perfectly happy in the nano with only GSP and some polyps to look at. I was thinking of throwing in some broken fragments of SPS for him today.

I only have one sexy shrimp in the nano for now, want 3-4 more.

The sexy is perfectly happy too.

Think I might call this one twitchy.

Twitchy because he wiggles his butt or Twitchy because he flinches every time you come near because he's scared of the beating stick if he decides he wants coral for breakfast? ;)

Twitchy because he wiggles his butt or Twitchy because he flinches every time you come near because he's scared of the beating stick if he decides he wants coral for breakfast? ;)

Sometimes twitchy shakes it like it's going out of style, other times not so much. Wish I knew what caused them to step it up. It's cute.

• Like 1

Sometimes twitchy shakes it like it's going out of style, other times not so much. Wish I knew what caused them to step it up. It's cute.

play him some sick beats.

• Like 3
Marc.The.Shark

Lol, none of "Us" are "Reef Safe"! We're always playing god and mixing coral from diff ecosystems, starting wars, trying new crap to SEE if it works, a lot of times it does.....sometimes it doesn't! Ha.

• Like 5

Lol, none of "Us" are "Reef Safe"! We're always playing god and mixing coral from diff ecosystems, starting wars, trying new crap to SEE if it works, a lot of times it does.....sometimes it doesn't! Ha.

But I sometimes wear heels while doing it. :flower:

• Like 4
Marc.The.Shark

Then you're excused....Do whatever you want!! Lol :)

• Like 1

Got some half moon hand crafted shelves on magnets on the overflow. Another couple of spots for sticks. :)

20150930_111622.jpg

Earlier today I played with removing the grandis paly rock from the left structure to have more negative space next to the big left island.

20150930_085237.jpg

Chris (cnseekatz) helped with some photoshopping also today. Moving everything to the left.

Kat_zpsdordlt2n.jpg

I feel to move everything to the left, the left island has to be taller - this will happen in time as SPS grow. But I happen to like the large negative areas in both the 2nd and 3rd pictures.

The 2nd picture is easy to achieve - simply remove the grandis paly rock. However that leaves the rock homeless, it's very large.

• Like 5

All to the left is no good IMO. The larger space in the middle is nice, but it brings out the other coral not on a rock more than it should. It would drive me nuts having all those loose frags and open space.

He/She needs a friend to dance with!!

• Like 1

Even though they are little devils I love them. Ever since I tossed them in the bigger tank they are always dancing in the same 3 spots. We can always find them eating away at the Duncan! :P:angry::lol::o

Going to add 3 more I think as I believe they like odd numbers.

• Like 2

Even though they are little devils I love them. Ever since I tossed them in the bigger tank they are always dancing in the same 3 spots. We can always find them eating away at the Duncan! :P:angry::lol::o

Going to add 3 more I think as I believe they like odd numbers.

Where do you get yours from?

My Canon lens was supposed to be here by today and the tracking shows that the label was generated last week but never shipped. :angry:

I sent out half a dozen amazon emails Since yesterday. Then I get this today

We dropped the package off last week at our local box store to be packed up and shipped before we went out of town, but we are checking the tracking information and also don't see any update on the shipping.

We are in contact with them right now to figure out what happened to the shipment.

In the meantime, I will be heading to the post office within the hour to personally ship out a replacement. We really want to apologize for whatever is going on. You should receive this new shipment no later than Friday and please make sure to give me a call if you don't so I can do whatever I can to take care of it.

Thanks so much and have a wonderful day.

Really?

My cat was very cute and very vocal today. Okay he's cute and vocal everyday. But I was out for a doctors appointment and when I came back he was all over me. :wub: Then he sat on my desk. Oh yeah - there is the podcast microphone. ha ha.

2015-09-30.jpg

• Like 5